Awakening

" Again. "

Hunter kicked the dummy with force. Dani had her arms crossed watching him. Her eyes looked bored and tired.
" Agai-"

" The 15th time you said Again." Hunter said.

" Sorry." She said.

Hunter turned and looked at her. He could see bags under her eyes.

" You haven't been getting enough sleep."

" I'm fine."

" You wake up in the middle of the night screaming. Is that still fine?" Dani signed and walked around a little.

" I don't know why I'm teaching you how to fight. I mean, you rip off heads and suck the life out of people!"

" What's bothering you, D?" Hunter lifted her chin so he can look at her.

" I don't know. My best friend is getting married, My brother is living like a boss, why would there be something bothering me?........ I just. ..... nightmares. " She hid her face in his chest.

" Do you want to talk about it?"

" No."

" You know what will cheer you up? Food. Come on, we're going to the cafeteria. " He said.

They walked out of the training room and went upstairs to the 5th floor to the cafeteria. They saw Donnie, Suena, and Gerry sitting at a table.

" Hey you two." Suena said.

" I'm gonna get you some food." Hunter went away to the food leaving Dani at the table.

" So, how's you and Leech boy?" Gerry smirked and dung in his chicken.

" We're good. How's the wife?"

" Still a pain in the ass. We're expecting." All eyes at the table widened. Donnie had a funny look.

" I'm lost. I thought your kind couldn't have babies." Suena said.

" Well I never said she was Terrandoron. AND I HAVE A MOM SO YEAH!" Gerry said.

" She's human?!" Donnie accidentally spit out his food.

" Well yeah."

" I'm so lost." Suena said.

" If you want to have a baby you would have to mate with someone who is not Terrandoron. ..... in other words, someone who can reproduce. " Gerry explained.

" So all Terrandorons are mixed with something else?" Dani asked and Gerry nodded.

" So all Terrandorons are not full Terrandoron?" Suena asked and again, Gerry nodded.

" Now you know why we all have different abilities. " Gerry said.

Hunter came back with a tray of food and sat down next to Dani.

" So what's going on? "

" Guess who's expecting? " Dani asked. Hunter's eyes widened.

" Are you serious? When were you going to tell? Did you find out today?" Hunter was excited because..... wait, he still doesn't like Gerry.

" Uhhhh..." Dani just stared at him.

" So that's why you haven't been feeling well. But if you were pregnant I would have heard a little heart forming." Dani's eyes widened.

" Hunter I'm not pregnant!" Dani screamed.

" Yeah Gerry's the one that's expecting. You know, his wife. And if you get my sister pregnant I'll kill." Donnie said.

" I'll just come back from the dead again." Hunter said.

" Then I'll kill you again until you can't heal anymore. " Donnie said.

" What if we already done it? We do it every night and I'm suprised you guys still sleep in your dorms." Hunter smirked making Donnie glare at him.

" Shit is about to go down." Dani whispered.

" Maybe I'll cut off your 'man thing' so it doesn't happen. " Donnie was about to take out his knives.

We were all laughing at the seen. Apparently that ended when they got a call from Commander.

" Commander wants us ASAP." Donnie said. They all quickly left the cafeteria to the main floor.

" Mission? " Suena asked.

" Probably. He doesn't sound happy. " Donnie said.

They entered the office and saluted to Commander.

" Ready for mission sir." Donnie said.

" Please, take a seat." Commander said.

He handed out a file. Each of them took a look and whispered.

" Sir?" Gerry asked.

" Remember Fallen?" Commander asked.

" Yeah"

" Something strange is going on. Mysterious killing, abduction. After finding Donnie, there has been an increasing percent of slaughtering. We believe something powerful is making Fallen crazy. Suicides. Fallen aliens killing each other. This will end the Fallen for good. This may sound like a good thing to you guys, considering the Fallen is Overwatch enemy but..... who ever is doing this will continue on other planets." Commander explained.

" We'll get ready to leave then. We'll investigate and see want we can find." Donnie said.

" Be careful. " Commander said.

They saluted and walked out of the office.

" So what's the real plan?" Dani asked.

" We go back to Yogmar." Donnie said.