The mystery Behide It All

Dani was in the room sitting in the chair at the side of the bed which Hunter was laying in. She felt his finger moved and looked at him.

" Hey." he said.

" How are you?" She said

" Fine. I-"

When he moved he couldn't move his arms all the way. He then realized that he hands were chained to the bed.

" D, what is this?" He asked.

" Suena told commander about the similarity thing. He's concered so he did this." She explained.

" So he's gonna lock me up like an animal again." He said.

" It's not like that. Seuna thinks you will get out of control. You were exposed to this air. We have no idea how it will affect you. I have to monitor you." she said.

" No there gonna bring in scientists and experiment on me."

" They won't do that, Hunter." She said.

" You don't know that!" He shouted.

" Is everything alright?" Suena came in with a tray of food for Dani.

" Get out. Just get out." He said.

" I'll put in-"

" Get out!" he said.

Suena left leaving Dani staring at Hunter.

" I'm going to go now. Do you need anyth-"

" Please leave." He said.

Without hesitation she left and closed the door. Outside she saw Gerry, Donnie, and Seuna.

" I'll make sure he's okay." Seuna said.

" What about the guy? Is he awake?" Dani asked.

" No. It's getting late. Guys come on, we have to get back to headquarters." Donnie said.

" Bye, Sue." Danni said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" You can't sleep without him. He told me you've been having nightmares." Donnie said.

" Yup."

Donnie sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed her head.

" You want to talk about it?" He asked.

" It's about our parents. I keep dreaming of them dying and each time i dream it's' a different death." She said.

" It's okay. It's okay."

She moved her head closer into his touch and he smiled.

" Do you want me to stay with you tonight?" He asked.

" Please."

She moved over and he wrapped his arm around her. Their eyes were close and silence took over them until Donnie realized somehing.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. " You two did it in the bed last night didn't you."

" Yup."

"Gross!!" he said.

" Donnie, the sheets are clean!!!"

" I'm gonna kill him if he survives..."