Part 1:The princess

Hi i hope that u will like my first OFFICIAL story. Also i do not own any characters in this story except for Maddy, meh. Oh and the key is at the bottom for (y/n) and all that shtuff. Another also is that this will be told in my p.o.v as well as yours.

Your P.O.V

I wake up with my (h/l) (h/c) hair all tangled. I put on my (f/c) shirt and some jeans. I'm about to walk out the door when I remember about the princess, queen, and king. "Oh crap. The royal family is coming" I say. So then it takes me like 10-20 minutes to put on some nice clothes and fix my hair. *sigh* This is gonna be a long day.

My P.O.V

I woke up in the castle with my purple hair is my face. I go downstairs and get some breakfast. I then yell to my maid."Zyla! Can you wake up big sis and Link please?" Midna and Link come down as I finish. "Jeez sis, took you long enough" I say. "Shut up" she replies. "No you shut up." Link then says "How about we eat breakfast and then get ready to go see the town?" "Sure" I say. Then I go upstairs and put on my regualar skirt. A low cut short the matches my eyes. I also put my hair in a side ponytail. I'm ready.

And that's the first part. Ok so
(y/n) is your name, (h/l) is hair length, (h/c) is hair color, and (f/c) is favorite color. I hope u enjoyed the first part!