Meeting the bad boy

" oh god I hope I didn't hit a wall". I think to myself then when I look up it's a really cute boy. He had a black shirt on and blue jeans he was really hot. What are you thinking alexa.
"I-I am so sorry". I say but shyly and I stumbled across my words.
  "Just watch wear your going okay!" He splats at me and I am a good girl but no one I mean no one talks to me like that. I quickly get angry
" well if you didn't hear my I just said sorry and if you think you can talk to me like that you got other thing coming look I'm sorry if someone ruined you fruit loops this morning but you don't have to take it out on me and when someone says sorry you don't spat at them especially me and take your head out your butt and realize your not the only one in this school and you don't run it I do so do me a favor-" before I can finish he cut me off
" ex"-  before he can finish I cut him off right back and as I'm doing this I realize a whole bunch of people are crowding around us as this goes on.
" and do me a favor and this will help every one go get a different personalty before I help u and you know if you want to keep that one go ahead it won't get you any place far but hell and you can go straight there"! I yell and everyone just gasp to my last comet people with their mouths open and just stare like I just saved the world I don't think anyone ever talked to him like that.
" you can go first" he said
"But ladies always go first" I spat right back at him "don't mess with me or I'll mess u up good" I say quickly as I flip my hair and turn around. Everyone quickly moved our the way so I can leave their treating me like a queen.  When I walk away all I hear is laughing and someone say she just called you a girl.

All of a sudden I hear the bell ring everyone scarred of to their classes
I was the last one in my math class just great now the teacher is going to ask me to introduce myself. I walk in and every one stares at me and the teacher turned around and said " hi you must be our new student " he said with a smile.
" yes I am" I say trying to sound nice.
" everyone we have a new student so let's pay attention as she introduces herself " I knew that was coming so I take a deep breath and say" hi my name is Alexa Sanchez I'm in 10th grade and I'm 16". I say with nervousness. "Well  thank you and welcome please take your seat next to jayden" when I turned to see who he was pointing at I couldn't believe it it was the badboy I dised in the hallway the one I bumped into but no lie he is so hot. Plus. He is sitting right next to his friends who immediately noticed me . Not trying to cause a scene I smile and node and go and sit right next to him. He just stares at me and then the teacher said" jayden you will show Alexa around the school after this class okay".
" No it's okay I can find my way trying to get out of it" " no jayden will show you around okay"
"Yeah I'll show her around " jayden says and looks at me up and down
"Okay then".
Then the teacher starts his lesson I can't have him show me around the school oh no I think to myself.

Sorry for the long chapter but what do you think will happen to Alexa when jayden shows her the school