10

----Hussain's POV ---

I tore my closest apart trying to find the right thing to wear. I mean, I don't what to wear. I'm going to meet a person I talked on the phone twice.

What do you wear for occasion like this?

Okay, screw the occasion. Just wear something you'd wear to the park.

Perfect! I thought as I left the room

"Where are you going?" Shehry asked.

"Bus ek kham hai. I'll be back soon," I said and left.

I saw the same girl sitting on the bench and sat by her.

Maybe I can be friend as well.

---Aayushi's POV ---

I threw a black shirt and a pair of jeans and left to the park. I wanted to keep a casual look.

I was waiting when the same guy from last time came and sat by me

I just smiled and he returned it.

I decided to call Hussain and to my suprise this guy's phone started to ring and he excused himself.

"Hello," he said.

"Hussain. I'm here at the park, I'm wearing a black shirt and jeans.."I was saying but he interuppted me.

"You were sitting on the bench?!" He asked suprised.

"Yes," I said and the same guy came back.

The call went dead.

"Aayushi?" He asked.

"Your Hussain?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Wow! So we've already met in real life before," he said.

"Guess so," I said.

We were both chup chap for a few minutes.

"So why did you want to meet me?" I asked.

"I don't know. I just don't know but there's something about your story that stuck with me," he said.

"Oh well...uuumm thank you. Your not a social worker?" I asked.

He laughed at that.

"No. Let me introduce myself. I'm Hussain Asif. I live right around the corner here. Grew up around the area. Don't have a real job but I'm on YouTube. I have an older brother and younger sister. Just got a sister-in-law, who frankly I'm not so fond of. And you, you are the first person who I ever met because of a wrong number," he said.

I laughed at that last part.

"Your turn," he said.

"Okay, we'll I'm Aayushi. I work in an office. You know the typical 9 to 5 lifestyle. My best friends are Sahanna and Chandani. They wrote an essay on why I shouldn't meet you. No, not together. I was texted two separate essays. I have no siblings and you already about my past," I said.

"Wow," he said.

He was going to say something when some other came to us.

Hussain was facing me so his back was to him. Hussain looked at me and then up.

"Oh hey Shehry. Aayushi this is my brother," he said.

"Hello," I said.

"Hussain, yeh kham tha tujha?" He asked.

"Bhai, please. She's not what you think," Hussain said.

"I can't believe my wife had to tell me about this," Shehry said.

"Bhabi nah? Par how did she know?" Hussain asked.

Nikki came a second later.

"Tum?!" We both said.

"You two know each other?" Shehry asked.

"Used to. She used to be my friend," I said.

"Oh," he said.

"I broke friendship with her not vice versa," Nikki said.

I didn't say anything.

"OOOOOOHHHHH!!! Chandani and Nandani are your guys friends. And yesterday they....I got it!" Hussain said feeling proud of himself while we all looked at him confused.

"I heard your conversation at the reception yesterday," he said to Nikki.

"You heard that?" She asked and he nodded.

"Let me tell you one thing. Your my bhabi, so I respect you. I got to know the others because of the wedding and we became friends, and I will never tolerate anything against my friends,"he said and left taking me with him.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked scared.

HE'S A STRANGER!!!

"Somewhere," he said.

He pulled up to a lake. I was taken back by how beautiful the water was and there was a swing attached to the tree.

 I was taken back by how beautiful the water was and there was a swing attached to the tree

"We will meet here from now on,"he said.

"I don't mind," I said.

"The swing?" He questioned.

I nodded.

"Chal. Let's get you home," he said.