chapter two

It was. . .

My cat?

"Jesus, (pet's name)! You scared the *twitch* hell out of me!" I laughed. Suddenly (pet's name) arched his/her back. I looked at him/her

"What's wrong?" I ticked. He/she just darted out of the bedroom door.

"(Pet's name)?!" I shouted. What had scared the poor thing so bad that he/she just ran?

Suddenly I was pushed against the wall. I groaned in pain. I looked up to see a boy about my age (about 17) he was about two inches taller than I.

When I looked up, I didn't see a face, I saw a white feminine mask. I opened my mouth to scream but before I could get a single sound out, his hand covered my mouth..

"Shhhhhh" he cooed stroking my (h/c) hair. "I am going to take my hand away from your mouth, so you must not scream. Ok?" He told me calmly. I nodded and his hand moved away from my mouth. I twitched nervously

"*tick* Who are you? What are you doing *twitch* in my house?" I asked, looking at the masked boy

"I'm Masky, and I have been watching you for a while now" Masky said. His mask was hiding his face but I could tell he was blushing. I laughed. Then he added "and I think i like you"

I froze then ticked

"But don't you think I'm a freak?" I asked. He just laughed.

"I'm a killer that lives in an old, run-down mansion with a glitchy ghost, a seven foot tall clown, and an eyeless cannibal, so you are not weird. In fact you are like my fellow proxy Ticci Toby." Masky chuckled.

"Wow. That sounds *tick* cool" I giggle. I then realized that Masky still had me shoved up against the wall. "Uh, Masky?" I twitched *can you please *tick* let go?"

"No" he simply stated, gently pulling at my (h/l) hair.

I was starting to get curious. I quickly reached up and slipped his mask off. He was VERY good looking.

Masky blushed and tried to put his mask back on but I stopped him with a little kiss.

It was just a tiny kiss, but I guess it was enough to send the masked proxy over the edge, because he pulled me off the wall and slammed me into another one.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: I am *tick* so tired *twitch*

E.J: me too

Ticci Toby: Me three.

Me: *ticks and passes out*

E.J: Come on, Toby. Lets get Misao-nee to bed *picks me up*

Ticci Toby: *twitch* kay. *helps carry me*

Me: *in my sleep* comment *snore* if you *snore* liked the story *twitch*

E.J and Toby: awwwwww, kawaii.