Masky x Tourettes! Reader

(Tourette syndrome is when you tick and twitch, like Ticci Toby)

(Y/n) POV-
I was in my room, playing with my (sword of choice), swinging it around and around. mom and Dad were out so I won't get yelled at for playing with a sharp object.

"They would never know" I thought. Ad soon as that thought went through my head my (sword of choice) hit a glass vase and caused it to shatter. Okay, now they might know. I twitched and went to get the broom to clean up the glass.
"Maybe if I say (cat's name) knocked it over, then I won't get in trouble" I reasoned. I got the broom and went back to the shattered vase. I ticked, annoyed. Suddenly a strong gust of wind made me shiver. I looked behind me, ticking nervously.

"Huh?" The window was wide open "I swear that window was closed" I ticked. Sighed and leaned over to clean up the glass shards. I stepped on a piece and ticked out words that are not suitable for young ears.

Then I heard a strange sound come from my closet.

"Hello?" I twitched. I slowly walked towards the closet. I don't know why, cuz I have seen enough horror movies to know that the dumb girl that's too curious and looks under the bed always, ALWAYS gets killed.

I slowly opened the closet door,expecting Chucky or The Scream to jump out and kill me. I looked inside and something sprang out towards me. I fell backwards.

It was. . . . . .

Me: haha, *tick* cliff hanger! *high fives Big Brother Toby and Jack-niichan*

Toby: hehe *tick* nice *twitch*

Jack: yeah, do you want us to continue the story? Just say so.

me: comment

Toby: like

Jack: share

Me: oh and my brothers are *tick* having a little competition *twitch* about which of them *twitch* are liked better by you guys. *twitch* the one you pick will be featured *tick* in the next lemon.