Chapter 2

Leo

I look over to see Amanda with a stocked expression on her face.

Grace says, "I know we haven't herd from her in like forever, but it's not as bad as it seams. I'm serious guys. Here's what it says,

Team Grace,
I am very sorry to say, that I now am going away forever and ever. Since I am not coming back, I am putting Grace in charge. I am now going to tell you your near but far futures. Leo your future wife is of course going to be Amanda. Conner you are going to be come a very famous inventor. David and Tara are going to have a happily ever after life. And Rory you are going to be going on a trip to Africa, and meet a nice young man who you are going to be married to, then you are going to have 2 kids. I am now going to warn you, that your near future is not going to be very good. But by all means, Team Grace don't at all be worried.
Best of luck I am going to miss you all,
Angelina

I look at each and everyone to see very shocked expressions on everyone's faces, even Grace's. That letter from Angelina is nothing that we expected at all. I suddenly notice that Amanda is grasping on to me. I look down at her, and ask her if every thing is okay. She just nods.

But even her not telling me I know something is wrong.