Seven

He's taken care of me for years. Kept me safe and made sure that I was kept alive. His father should be back any day and then they'll call the police. If Felix gives me my Miraculous back, then I know he cares about me for real. He knows how much being a hero is important to me. I could be the way my mother never was. He was the same way. He could make his mother proud. We both lost our mothers and have fathers who don't care for us like other fathers, but at least his dad doesn't try to kill him. Maybe he was right about the danger. Maybe he was right about my dad and calling the police. He usually was. He kept me from dying so many times and helped me more times then I can remember. He always listens to me and knows me better then anyone else.

"Did you and Felix have a fight?" Moku asked?

"I'm not sure. I am sure that if Felix cares about me he'll end up giving me my miraculous back. I was just thinking about how he was right about the danger of Hawk Moth and his minions. I mean, what if I couldn't work up my courage yesterday and got killed? What if I got killed while going back to fight the second time? He is almost always right about stuff Moku." I told her as we got closer to the school.

"I guess you'll find out soon." She told me, and I felt a hand on my shoulder. This time Felix had caught up with me. He put my miraculous on my wrist.

"Maybe it is safer to have your miraculous, but I don't want you getting into the danger I get into. Dorm join the quantic kids Mira. I don't want you getting in more trouble then you already do. I have to go around with them so I can chase after Ladybug, but you don't. Once my father gets back today, we'll figure out what's best for all of us, but for now I want you to promise me you won't use your miraculous unless you have to?" He asked me.

I gave him a small smile. "I'll promise you I will only use it if danger is around. I won't go chasing after it like I... Wait... Did you say your dad gets back today?"

"I called him last night and told him I needed him home. He got the first flight available and should be back by the time school ends today. Mira Jane, he'll let you stay with us. We just need to deal with your father."

"No Felix. I think we should deal with him ourselves. If the police get involved then I'll be taken away to an orphanage or adoption centre or something. I don't want to leave this area and I don't want to be part of some lonely, depressing orphanage. I'm not orphaned I was abandoned and saved by you." I told him.

"Let me guess," he said with a frown. "Chat Noir and Dragonfly fight night?"

"Felix, you know me and you know him. I know that you want to beat him up the way he beat me up. Come on. You want payback just as much as I do."

"Why do you have to be so logical?" He asked me, as we walked into school together. "Fine. We'll deal with it tomorrow night. Tonight we're getting you a proper doctor to make sure you aren't bleeding internally or anything."

"Get me a doctor?"

"My dad can call our private doctor to come in and check your wounds. If there is something serious, or if he asks, we're telling him what really happened. He almost blinded you and almost killed you Mira. That's not something anybody should take lightly, not even you miss no fear."

"After tonight. You are right, I am done having to deal with him." I smirked brightly.