3)NAYEON'S ANGRY FRIENDS(PART 2)

Jimin's POV

I still remember that I hit her. It's a rainy Saturday, and I saw Nayeon's house so I knock at the gate. "Wait!" Someone yelled.

When the gate opened I'm suptise the one who open the gate is Kai and Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo run inside and Kyungsoo and Nayeon came. "Kai and Kyungsoo go in!" Nayeon said to them. When Kai and Kyungsoo are inside we talk.

Nayeon's POV

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "I want to say sorry for what happened yesterday." Jimin answer. "It's OK! Just promise me that will never happened again!" I said. "PROMISE!!!" Jimin answers.

When we finish to talking we go inside. When Jimin enters he was suprise that Tzuyu and Dahyun are there but, in good luck Tzuyu and Dahyun are not looking.

Jimin's POV

I'm glad that Tzuyu and Dahyun are not looking. But 10 seconds later, 3 F(x) member enter. Krystal,Victoria,Amber enter.

I'm surprise that Krystal and Kai are in a relationship. I look at Nayeon but she is going upstairs so I follow her but, when I try to follow her Tzuyu and Dahyun go in front of me!

Tzuyu POV

I can't believe that Nayeon Unnie let Jimin go here. "Why are you here?!" Mina shouts. "Nayeon let me." Jimin answered. "If Nayeon let you will not let. Now go out!!!" Dahyun says angrlie.

When were pushing Jimin out Krystal saw us. "What's happening?" Krystal ask. "Nothing! Were just playing right Jimin?!" I ask Jimin while I'm looking at him with an angry face. "Ne!" Jimin answered. When Krystal leave us, we push Jimin again away.

When were out said Chanyeol and Luhan saw us. "Are you 4 playing?" Chanyeol ask. "Chanyeol not funny!!" Luhan says to Chanyeol. "Hyung,I'm just asking them!" Chanyeol replied to Luhan. "Let's go inside yeolie!" He says to Chanyeol.