Glowsticks

Allie's Pov.

Before the guys leave they ask for our numbers.  I give out mine and some how I end up getting Izzy's again... -_-.  When they are gone, I go in the bathroom to take a shower and wash all that beach crap off me.  Before I walk in, my phone rings, I look to see a bad picture of Louis on the screen, figures.  I put him on speaker as I grab my clothes.

"Hey Lou!" I yell into the phone and the girls do the same.

"Hola!!!" He yells back.  All the guys yell into the phone too.

"Lou am I on speaker?" I ask

"Yes."

"Take me off for a sec."

"Kay.  Your off."

"How's Harry doing."

I hear him walk in the bathroom and shut the door.  I take him off speaker too.

"He is not that good."

"Why." I croak out.

"He thinks your really mad at him."

"Well I'm not, I just need an apology not just to you, but to me."

"Well he is half way there 'cause right when I walked into the door he stood up an apologized."

"Awh adorable.  Did you man hug?"

He chuckles, "Yes we did."

"AWWH!"

"Shut up."

"Larry!"

"Shut up!"

"Laaaaaarrrrrrrryyyyyy!"

"Shut up!!!"

"LARRRY!"

"Stop it I fancy a girl!"

"Oh my goodness!!!  WHO!"

"Promise you won't say anything."

"Mhm."

"Izzy!"

"OMG!!!" I start to jump up and down.

"Stop I don't want it to be obvious."

"Okay!" I bend over and grab my towel and robe heading to the bathroom.

"What's up?  I'm putting you back on speaker."

"Oh not much going to take a shower.  Oceans smell like poo."

He laughs, "Agreed well im- OMG A MOSQUITO!" I interrupt him I flail my arms and scream bloody murder.  He hangs up and face times me.  I answer.

He laughs at me.  I position him so he can watch me kill the mosquito.  I grab a rag and throw it at it. 

"DIE!" I screech.  I miss it and it flies around me.  I start freaking out.  Louis bursts out laughing along with a blond Irishmen.  I hear the rest come over and they all start laughing.

"SHOOT IT'S ONE OF THOSE BLACK FAT ONES!" I scream finally it lands on a medicine cabinet.  I pick up the rag and grab it by the edge.  I get in position to whip it.

"FOR NARNIA!" I screech and whip the rag like it was a lasso.  I see it fall to the ground.  I fall to my knees and put my arms in the air and scream, "VICTORY!  I HAVE SLAIN THE BEAST!"  I hear Louis laughing.  When I pick up my phone and look on the screen Zayn is holding while Niall, Harry, Louis, and Liam and rolling (legit rolling) around on the floor clenching their stomachs dying of laughter.  I hear Niall go, "I can't -gasp- breathe."