My Dearest Danny

Phil's POV
Dan. What a beautiful name. I want to tell her that. I want to tell her more than that. But I know that she won't love me like that, as I love her. She lays on the couch, talking to me and scrolling through her laptop. She doesn't look up, but I know if she did then she would see me smiling at her, my long black hair pulled into a messed up bun. Although you wouldn't see it at first glance, I am four years older than my love. I remain next to her for almost two hours before I decide to run to the grocery. Walking to the corner store, I get a young lady who runs up to me, obviously a tourist judging from her American accent, to get a signature and a picture with me. Ah, the life of the famous. I walk back from the store, holding a few bags of food items that I doubt we actually needed. As I walk, my legs begin to feel numb, and before long it spreads throughout my body. I sit down on the pavement, my breathing getting quick and short. Before I can get help, I'm passed out on the ground.
The next day...
I wake up in an unfamiliar room, doctors and nurses walking back and forth through my area. I look towards the side table, covered in flowers and cards, probably from Phans and family. Dan walks in, looking frantic as she talks to one of the many nurses that wander around. I overhear some of their conversation. "Yes I understand but-" "Honey, I know you are worried, but you have to calm down and listen to me. We are looking into all the things for her, but as of right now there is nothing that we can do. You have to just let her rest. Speak of the devil!" Dan turns around to face me, running over to my bedside with a small excited gasp. "You got me worried, Philly. I missed you. I thought you were going to leave me." "I could never leave you, Danny."