Introduction.

When I was younger, I've wanted to let everyone see me as I really am, but no one was really interested in knowing me the way I was. It was depressing. And my attitude never made it easy. I like getting attention, I'm not an attention whore, but I liked it. But again, no one wanted to give me. Until I met Cameron, my manager. Cameron, or as I like to call her, Camryn, has became a second mom to me. I love her so much and I'm so thankful with her than not even 100 lives would be enough to thank her. We met at a karaoke in my hometown Houston, Texas when I was singing. She said I had the potential to become America's Next Big Thing and I couldn't be happier. I moved to L.A. and started with singing lessons. I also took dance and acting classes. That was like two years ago. Now, I just released my first album ''On The Lights''  and ended my first tour. It was an out-of-this-world experience. I couldn't be more glad and blessed.I have met other celebrities such as Lucy Hale, Demi Lovato, Ian Harding, the Jonas Brothes, Justin Bieber - and his manager, Scooter Braun, Miley Cyrus and many more. My acting career has been going very well in fact, I just won an Academy Award for my character in my third film. Happy? Not even close.I have my best friend, Kellie Lovelace, who's a recognized dancer and model and the bestest friend I could ever ask for, we're like sisters. She has a SICK obsession with Channing Tatum and ships herself with him. We both have an obsession with One Direction. Even though we're famous, we still sit and fan-girl over tumblr pictures. Those are our Friday nights. We like partying, we LOVE it, specially when we are in some place we can actually drink. Did I forgot to mention we are just 18? Ha, my bad. Every day is a new adventure, each better than the other - Well, nothing can ever compare to when we met Justin Bieber. Probably meeting One Direction.

Meet 1D would most definitely kill me and Kellie. As I said before, we fan-girl a little too much. But, in case we did... 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOO, feel free to express your opinion in the comments below or you can always tweet me (@fixmenarryy) :) Recommend and vote pleasee!