Where it all started :)

PLAY THE SONG----------> RUNAWAY by the Corrs

I'm here walking down the aisle. Perishing every moment of it. I saw everyone is smiling, our families, our friends. I looked straight ahead, I saw him smilng back at me. A smile that lights up my whole world. A smile that made my heart melt. A smile that took all my pains away. Before I knew it, Iwas already near the altar. I smiled back at him and went directly to my place. My wedding? How I wish, But NO. Soon.. Hopefully..

I looked at my friends' faces and they are all happy and in tears. It's not the first wedding in our barkada but every wedding is different and that made it more memorable for us. We were there for each other when we were still single, during the courting stage, the first date, the first kiss, the first fight, during the wedding day and the first cry of their first born baby... And now a new chapter in our life will open, we will still be definitely here for each other. We got each other's back. For better and for worst...

The church door opens slowly. I saw her in her beautiful cream wedding dress. I can't help but smile. I know she waited for this for so long. And at this very day, at this very momen, she will now be wed to her dream guy, her king and her forever... As she walk down the aisle, I hear sobbing and awes from the guests. You can see the joy in their families' eyes. I looke around, I saw my girls wiping of their tears at hindi ko namalayan, umiiyak na rin pala ako. Tears of Joy.

Totoo nga, you are the prettiest on your wedding day. My bestfriend, my confidante, My sister from another Mother, I'm just so happy for her. Gorgeous! The best word that describes her at this very moment. I looked at the groom, he is carrying their son. I can see the streaming down his face. Thomas, his bestman, is there beside him. Comforting him. Jeron is at his happiest... Ye arrived where Jeron is standing and I saw Mika's dad extending his hand and giving Jeron a hug before giving mika to him..

The ceremony was very solemn. Their families and closest friends were the only one whose invited. They preferred their wedding to be simple but very memorable to everyone. No media. Yes. They are well known in the sports world. Jeron is now in PBA while Mika is one of the known Athlete turned Model in the Philippines, She is also playing for the national team. The best part of the wedding is yet to come.. The Kiss.

Everyone is on their feet and applauding, asking the newly wed to kiss again...

ALYSSA: So 2 down na... who's next?

CIENNE: Definitely Not me. Hindi na ulit ako papaloko sa ganyang mga pangako..

CAMILLE: Don't be bitter kambal. Hindi ka pa rin ba nakaka move on? it's been 3 years already.

CIENNE: Of course not! Hindi ako bitter noh.. Saka matagal na akong naka move on.

ARA: REally? (hindi mo ako maloloko cienne. I know you too well. Napatingin naman si Cienne sakin. Sometimes sa loob ng barkada there is still that one person that knows everything that is happening in your life.)

CIENNE: really ara.. (sarcasm ciennang.. And I saw her smirked at me)

CAMILLE: Malay mo kambal, Si josh pala yung tutupad nung kasal na pinangarap mo..

(oh NO. Please. Don't wish for that Camille. If you only knew.. Nagkatinginan naman kami ni Cienne. Isang tingin lang, nagkaintindihan na kami. Who is Josh? Nako. ang atribidang boyfriend ni Cienne for 2 years now. Where is Van? What happened to them? Well. Let cienne tell you the whole story. And hindi ko maintindihan jan kay Cienne, kung bakit hindi niya maiwan yang hinayupak na yun. I just don't like him... Ibang iba kay Van... KLK.)