Chapter 24

Jung Chaeyeon POV

"I don't want you to fall in love with another kidnapper,"

I kept rolling around. I can't sleep thinking about what he said early. I put my hand on my chest and dup dap dup dap. My heartbeat really beats fast. It also makes it difficult to breathe. I jumped out of bed and went to the balcony.

I looked at the sky. It is really beautiful. The star is shining. Luckily, the people in this house are already sleeping if not. Forget it. I don't know if I miss the moments I spent with Baekhyun. I always laugh when I think about it, because how could I fall in love with someone who kidnapped me?

Gosh, Chae! Please, you need to forget about him. What if your dad finds out about this? I will not let Baekhyun be dragged to jail, and I will not allow it to happen.But he makes everything hard. He works at the same place as mine. Take care of me. How can I possibly stop loving him?

Baekhyun. I don't want to hurt you. But why do you give me a hard time? I told you to move on, but you did not do that. What you do is make me love you more and more. I should stop thinking about him. I went back inside and continued my sleep.

Byun Baekhyun POV

I didn't tell Woohyun that I worked at the same place as Chaeyeon. I just told him that I wanted to work somewhere. I know if he finds out, he'll do anything to get me to stop doing what I'm doing right now.

Like always, I'm getting ready to go to work. Another day with her. I hope today is better than yesterday. I left the house and went to a cafe. I already saw her with Junny. Is it always the two of them?

I wipe the table near her. She didn't notice me. I guess she was too busy with her work until she did not notice me. She looked like she was having trouble taking something. That thing is a bit high. She tiptoed I smiled and looked at how adorable she was.

She lost her balance. I immediately ran to her and caught her, but she fell on top of me. She didn't notice it because she closed her eyes tightly. I'll just wait until she opens her eyes. She opened it slowly, but then it opened wide, wider than an owl.

"What are you doing?" she asked me. She hadn't noticed our position yet.

"I'm the person who should ask that. What are you doing on top of me? " I asked her and smirked. She looked at herself and immediately stood up. She wipes the dirt off her clothes. I'm just looking at her, waiting for her to continue saying it. She understood what I was doing and said,

"Thank you," without looking at me.

"It is rude when you say something without looking at that person," I said calmly. She looked at me. Ah, no wonder she didn't want to look at me. because her face was red like a tomato. I chuckled.

"Shut up, Baek," she said, and walked away. I looked at her until she was no longer in my sight.

"Someone wants to see you," Junny said to me. I nodded and went to see that person. It really shocked me when I saw him. It's Woohyun. Oh no. Is it that he saw what happened earlier? I sat in front of him.

"Why did you not tell me that you work with her?" he asked me seriously. I'll stay silent. I'm losing my words right now.

"Baek, have you thought about what you are doing right now?" he asked me, frustrated.

I said quickly, "I know."

"If you really know you won't do this, Baek, think about your future too, "he said in a begged tone.

"I know what I'm doing, Woohyun. Please don't stop me, "I said, still with my plan. He sighed.

"Fine. Do what you want. I'm tired of talking to you, "he said, like showing a white flag. He lost.

"Thank you." I mouthed to him. I sent him outside, but I met someone unexpected.

"You guys really have a lot of guts."

********************
Who that person ? Will their relationship be fine ? What happened next ? Stay tuned ~

Don't forget to comment and vote ~