Im His What??!!

Lia's POV:
*beep* *beep* "Lia wake up you're going to be late for school" mom yells. I run downstairs to eat fast and run back up to see what I should wear. "Lia you're going to have to walk because Nate left early" mom says. So I change into something cozy and run off to school. *school* as I entered first period I saw Emma "Lia sit down tell me everything NOW" I just laughed and told her everything she was just shocked "OMG Lia you need to invite me to your indoor pool I can't wait" I just laughed and went to my next class. I heard some whispers and I turned around and it was Nate and his popular group I started walking faster. "Hey slow down you bitch we won't hurt your ugly ass" Nate laughed. Then he slapped me across the face threw me and I landed on the floor. He punched me and ripped my shirt. I got up and ran to the bathroom  and I stayed there all day.*ring* *ring* I looked at my phone and it was Emma and I answered " HELLO LIA WHERE ARE YOU" Emma yelled I started crying and she said she would be on her way. When she entered the bathroom I ran to her arms and cried harder. I told her what Nate had done to me. "Lia don't worry I'll beat his ugly ass" Emma said in an angry voice. *home* I got home an ran up to my room and cried in my bed *hour passed* I was still crying and I decided to go down to find something to eat. I went down and Nate was in the living room with some girl. My heart felt weird I felt like crying. The girl just laughed and said "Wait is she the ugly bitch that moved in well eww" and Nate just laughed and kissed her. I just decided to not get anything and go back to my room. I called Emma and invited her to the pool she said yes so I was waiting for her. "Lia I'm here" I ran to the door to greet Emma. I took her to my room and she was in love with the place. We got changed and went to the pool. Nate and that bitch were still kissing in the living room so I just ignored them. "Umm Lia don't you think that bathing suit fits you a bit small" Nate tried not to laugh and I just rolled my eyes and walked to the pool. *skipping pool* we got out and into my room Emma left an hour ago and so did the bitch ass girl. *knock* "Lia do you want something to eat I I ordered pizza" but I ignored Nate I didn't want to see him right now. I am tired of all his bull like can he stop. *Next Day* I woke up to the smell of chocolate chip pancakes my favorite. I ran downstairs as fast as I could. "oh hun I knew you'd be running down any minute" mom said laughing. I sat down and she put a plate in front of me and I started digging. Then Nate and Tom came in and for some reason Nate looked really mad. "Lia umm your mother and I have something to tell you" Tom said a bit nervous. I turned to look at mom and she was all excited. "Baby Tom and I are going on a little work trip overseas" she said very excited. I couldn't believe it I was actually happy myself because I thought Nate would go with them too. But she then got a bit worried "Oh also Don't worry Nate will be staying with you ok" She said with a weak smile. "Wait how long will you be out for" I said. "Well baby Tom and I were thinking maybe like 4weeks a month we don't know" she said looking at Tom. Wow are you kidding me almost a month with this ass NOOO. "But when are you leaving mom" I asked "TODAY HUN WE ARE ALL PACKED" mom said jumping up and down. They closed the front door and left like that. Nate still looked mad. But I just left him there and I went upstairs to take a bath *bathing* I just played with the bubbles and all of the sudden the bathroom door opens... And guess who it was Nate. "Umm Lia I just want to umm" Nate said seeing I was bathing. "Wtf Nate knock before you enter" I said boiling red. He turned around so his back was facing me and with that he left like what is wrong with this kid. So I wasn't in the mood for a bath so I got out and change into my sports bra and undies and don't judge that's just what I sometimes wear to sleep. I was getting all cozy when I hear the doorbell but I wait for Nate to go get it. 2min later it rings again I yell at Nate for him to get it but he doesn't respond. I walk out and hear that Nate is in the shower so I decided to go open the door like who is knocking at this time. *opens the door* "Hi Nate" a very cute guy says. "Oh I'm Lia not Nate" I say not trying to blush. "Oh well nice meeting you I'm Jake are you Nate's gf" he says quickly "what oh no I'm just his cousin" I say not thinking. "Can I come In"he says coming in. Wow I'm so stupid why would I say I'm Nate's cousin he is going to kill me. "By the way nice ass you got" Jake said looking at my butt. God I forgot I was wearing nothing just nothing well almost naked. I just ignored him and went to knock on Nate's door. I didn't hear anything so I decided to go in and well.....he was half NAKED. I quickly ran out before he saw that I saw. Jake was still downstairs but I decided to wait for Nate up here . After what seemed so long Nate came out. "Lia what do you want and plz but some close one" he said looking annoyed . "Well first of all I am wearing something and second their is this Jake dude downstairs looking for you also if he asks who I am say I'm your cousin cuz that is what I told him" I said also annoyed. "What a fucking loser you will never be related to me" Nate said before leaving. I felt sad he was being so nice but then all of the sudden he is this mean person.

A/N so I am going to finish it here Bc something extremely excited will be coming up in the 6th chapter!! I really hope you like this chapter. Also I will be trying to update more. So keep!! Reading up next we have Nate's POV!!! So get excited😂. Before I forget 2014 Harry Styles will be playing as Jake so Harry won't be famous in this story. Who do you think he is? Why is he here?? Read more to find out!!