Chapter 11

I Walk back home to see the boys setting up for my party "what kind of party is this" I ask
"Pool party, and hey I got you something now that you a legal adult" cam says as he pulls out a pack of cigarettes. "OMG thanks" I says "you'll need this too" he says handing me a bedazzled lighter "thanks" I say smiling "but you have to smoke them out side" he says "if you want to smoke inside use these" he hands me vape and an electronic cigarette. "Oh wow thanks" I say "happy birthday" he says smiling "thanks" I say and I look at the stuff he gave me "I might just have to do this vape" I say 

I put the vape in my mouth and get some of it and I blow it out. " So much smoke" I say "yeah" Taylor says

Party time

I changed into My black bikini and walked to the pool where everyone is. Cameron bites his lip looking at me. " What" I ask " you look hot" he says " Haha thanks" I say smirking. He is so freaking hot. I walk over to the edge of the pool and I sit on the edge, dipping my feet into the pool. Cameron comes over to me.

"hows my babygirl" he says

"i'm great! This night is amazing!" I tell him. "i'm glad that your having fun" says Cam.

"i know your not old enough to have this but....here" he hands me a bottle of bud light and i pop the cap and i take a swig. "that's good" i say.

I put my beer down and I get out of the pool. I walk in and i grab my cigarettes and my lighter off the counter and i walk out to the pool and i go to sit in one of our outdoor lounge chairs.  I set my beer down and i light one of the cigarettes and i just sit there and i smoke.

i finished my beer and my cigarette and i walk to the pool. "is it cold?" i ask "i don't know lets see" says Nash as he pulls me off the side. I swim up under Nash and i pull him under. i pop up out of the water to breathe, and Nash comes up right beside me. I swim to Taylor and he pushes me under. once i get up out of the water "really?!" i shout and taylor laughs "you laugh now but just you wait" i smirk.