I Miss You - Chapter 1

I was walking down the street without any food or even something can covered my cold shivering body.

I rub my body with my hand feeling the coldness shot a cold wind to my body sending me down to the ground.

???:"Ew..Claude! Look at this crummy peasant isn't it funny, hahaha"
A boy said as he laughed a bit at me.

I was angered but keep my angered to myself.

???:"Wait! Isn't this (y/n) (l/n)?! OH NO! Claude, carry her!"
The boy voice demanded as he recognized me. My body flown to the sky feeling someone carrying me.

My body were settled on a soft comfy surface. I don't know where and what am i doing there but i felt comfortable settling there, i felt the warmth going back to my body oncemore and snuggled to something soft and warmth.

'It's a blanket'
I thought to myself as i felt around the soft surface.

I felt a damp cloth on my forehead. The liquid were warm and very relaxing, i breathe heavily but suddenly caught in a deep sleep.

The warmth getting back little by little and my headache were gone.

I opened my eyes seeing myself laying on a big king size bed. I looked around to found a woman with a lavender coloured hair. She noticed my awakening and smiled.

???:"Feel better young mistress?"
She asked as she sent a warm smile.

I nodded slowly feeling my neck in a bit of pain.

She got up and go out of the room without saying a word. I looked out of the window seeing the setting sun on the sky as the sky turn light orange.

I was lose in my own mind untill i hear a door slammed open to see a boy. He look very royal like, his blonde hair swayed on the wind as a smirk plastered on his face.

He got close to me and i noticed there was the woman from before, a butler and a triplets. I looked at them a bit confused.

???:"so...(y/n), your awake"
The boy said with a smirk as his light blue eyes orb looked at me.

"How do you know my name?"
I asked him a bit confused by his knowledge of my name.

Alois:"im Alois, alois trancy. Don't you remember me? Im your friend when we were still on the village"
He said smiling, the boy claiming to be one of your still alive friend from the village, i smiled as i felt a tear starting to goes down my cheeks.

All those sweet memory goes back to my mind. Me, alois and luka were there sitting below the tree.

We play around inside the forest, once alois, luka and me found a butterfly got stuck on the spider web. Alois saved the butterfly but the butterfly tried to ran away so he angrily put it back to the web.

"Alois! Why did you put it back?"
I asked him who is pouting angrily.

Lil alois:"it was trying to run away after i rescued it."
He said and pout once again. Luka smiled at his big brother and hugged him.

Luka:"don't worry your highness, it's not worth of living anyway if it want to run away from you"
He said smiling innocently as alois look at him and smiled back as he wrapped his arm over him hugging him back.

I smiled looking at the brotherly love. I shed a tear of happiness looking at them, they notice my tears and smiled as they open their arm wide waiting me to join them in a warm embrace.

We embrace each other full love untill the fire flashback poisoned my mind feeling it with a nightmare of a flashback.

"MOM! DAD!"
I yelled as i see their body burn on the red hot fire. I can hear the scream of agony in my mind oncemore as if i was back at the village.

I screamed in agony as i held my head on my hand and look to the ceiling. I have a tears trailing off my cheek, i have fear on my face.

Alois looked at me a bit confused, i looked at him and wiped my tear as i tried to smile.

"Im sorry alois"
I said still wiping my dried tears on my cheek, i look at him who is smiling now.

Alois:"don't worry (y/n), it's not-"
His word were unfinished because of my sudden embrace. I hug him tightly as i cried on his embrace.

Alois hugged back and patted my back lightly as he tries to calm me down. He looked behind him to see his servant and glared at them, the servants get out of the room leaving me and alois alone.

I can hear my heart beat pulsing every breath i make when i cried.

His warm body make a cloud of warmth around our embracing body.

I felt very comfortable with alois and i can feel that alois haven't change from when we were still on the village. Or do he?

I let go of him, he lets go of me aswell and look at me smiling.

I didn't notice that 3 pairs of eyes watching from behind the door.

They're were whispering, the whispering weren't that audible.

Suddenly a cough can be heard from behind making them to look behind them to find, claude the main butler of the alois manor.

Claude:"you shouldn't be peeking through the door or the master will find out and got angry"
They didn't say anything and just scurried through the dark hallway.

Claude looked at the dark hallway and got in making alois attention goes to him.

Alois:"Oh yea! (Y/n) this is claude, claude fautus. The main butler of the trancy's manor"
He said as claude bows, i smiled looking at him.

I pulled my hand out for him to kiss. He kissed my hand as i smiled.

"So alois, am i going to stay here?"
Alois nodded as he have a plastered smile on his face.

I was surprised by his kindness, he does change from the last day i saw him. Maybe? Yes or maybe not.