My Truth

Ryla:( i walked into the house)

John: why you ignore my phone calls

Ryla: i don't feel to good(i was hurt)

John: what's wrong baby

Ryla: nothing(i went to lay down to go to sleep Jamal called me over 20 times i ignored it ni he calling private... I'm not ready to talk to him like I'm just going to go to sleep and wake up for work in the morning)

*Next Morning*

Ryla:(he been calling me all night 68 miss calls i barely sleep i turn all night but i don't care that he gay it what he hid because i really like him... I headed out i gave John a kiss)

John: i miss your soft lips... I love you

Ryla:i love you too ( i gave him another kiss but a longer one. I made it to work it was busy today and Jamal showed up)

Jamal: Why haven't you answered my phone calls

Ryla: really Jamal im at work

Jamal: Ryla i know you need space but you can pick up your phone

Ryla: ok Jamal ill call you

Jamal: i love you

Ryla: *silence*

Jamal: really

Ryla: it's nothing like that you hurt me and i really love you but it hurts

Jamal: ok at least i know you still love (i left out her job still thinking she was going to ignore my calls, so i didnt go home i just set in my car my mind set was on some other shit but i was not going to lose this girl. So i waited to she got off work and follow her i was out there all night. It was some nigga went in her house im hoping he just her friend because thats some file shit it took me a minute to get that pussy so she better not be fucking him. Im dead ass thats my girl she mine and nobody going to take her away from me.)