Lost

Josh's P.O.V.

We all ended up going to a night club that the guys use to go to. I didn't really know how to feel about it because I've never been clubbing I guess. It kind of made me uncomfortable to go.

I was getting changed in the room while Simon was in the bathroom. I was wearing one of Simon's adidas shirt with black pants. He walked out in one of my shirts and we both just looked at each other and laughed.

He went over and grabbed my neck and pulled me close to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist as our foreheads touched. I looked into his beautiful blue eyes, I always get so lost when I look into them. He then kisses me and it is full of passion and love.

I pulled away and look at him.

"What's up?" He asked knowing that I was anxious.

"I just, I just don't feel comfortable going to a, a bar." I say as he smiles laughing a little.

"I promise you it's not as bad as you think. Since we are going so early it probably won't even have that many people." He says rubbing my cheek with his hand.

"Can't we just stay here? The two of us?" I said as he just smiled and pulled away from my embrace.

"I would, but I promised the guys that I would go." He said as I grabbed his hand and kissed it.

"Fine.." I whined as he just laughed.

"Now come on. You are coming with me." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me.

We walked outside and saw JJ's car parked. We walked over to him and sat in the back and Tobi was in the front.

"Hey guys ready to go?" JJ said as he turned up the music.

We both just laughed and nodded our heads as JJ started to 'dance' as he says. All of us were just laughing at his stupidity.

~~~~~~~

We finally reached the club as JJ parked and we all walked out.

I grabbed Simon's hand as he just smiled at me, "what's up?"

"I'm just, anxious and scared." I said as he just squeezed my hand.

"I'll be by your side the whole night, I promise." He said, this being his first promise he has broken.

Soon enough throughout the night everyone was drunk except for me. I guess I'm the designated driver.

Throughout the night I saw a boy that I never knew. Simon was totally drunk and he kept on making me go onto the dance floor with him. He was always so excited and chipper. He just kept on dancing and dancing, and then this guys showed up.

"Oh my god, guys look who it is, it's Cal." Simon said and he just laughed.

"Wow so much like you to get drunk, who's is this?" Cal said.

He was pretty interesting looking. He had a stubbled beard that he looked like he was trying to grow in, weird brownish hazel eyes and black spiked hair.

"This, this is my lovely boyfriend Joshua." Simon said slurring every other word.

"Wow so once I broke your heart you went for this?" Cal said as he just poked me in the stomach, "you could do so much better, look he is just some fat idiot. Simon I made a horrible choice breaking up with you. I love you Simon."

At that moment I realized that he was also drunk. Simon soon stopped staggering and just looked shocked. He looked at me and it wasn't the same look. It was cold and unwelcoming.

"Are you serious?" Simon said I tried to grab his hand but he just pulled it away.

"Of course I am. I am in love with you. Everything about you." Cal said grabbing Simon's cheeks with his hands.

Then the worst thing that could have possibly happened, they had kissed and Simon allowed it. He didn't pull away, he didn't think anything of it. I just stood there looking at the love of my life kiss the boy who broke his heart. I felt a tear fall down my face and I felt my eyes started to swell up with water.

I just pulled the two apart and ran right in between them. I have no clue what I just saw. Everything was breaking down right in front of me. I ran outside and just fell, hiding behind a trash can. I saw JJ and Tobi pull Simon out of the club yelling at him.

"How could you do that to Josh? How could you just go straight back to Cal? What the fuck were you thinking?" Tobi said as JJ looked like he wanted to punch him in the face.

"You fucked up Simon and we aren't going to say you anymore. I'm tired of this bullshit. Don't you learn anything?!" JJ yelled as Simon just stood there dumbfounded.

The rest of the conversation was a blur until all I could here was, "but guys Cal loves me......I love him guys" Simon said as everything else that he said just cut out.

I just sat there confused of what to do. Where to go. Anything and everything. I didn't want to go back to the dorm. I had no one to call. I have no one and I am now all by myself. No place to call home. No one to hold me close. No one to love.

I felt myself fall as I could hear a thud and then footsteps. My vision went black and all that was on my mind was Simon.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: hey guys I actually uploaded!! Good lord it has been so long since I've freaking written anything. I feel bad, like really bad. I'm sorry for taking so long. I just, my head was all over the place and I just, I feel lost, almost like I have no purpose. I mean I've been slowly getting over it, so like don't worry. I really hope that you guys are still excited for this book because a lot is running through my mind with what I can do with this. So yeah, I guess that's it, but I'm back! Bye!