The End

Sorry that I haven't uploaded sooner than later just wanted to make sure that everything was ready. What I mean by this, is that this book has come to an end. I know, I know you are all sad about the ending. I'm sorry okay. I'm going to be honest the next book is probably just as sad. I will promise you this though. Once I finish up with my other books I want to write a real story, like one that is longer than just 25 chapters, I'm thinking 50. I don't know I thought it would be fun and different and a bit of a challenge for me.

Anyway the whole entire point of this chapter was for me to say thank you and that my new minizerk book is out. It is called Love to the End.

I wanted to say thank you because you guys are all so truly awesome

I wanted to say thank you because you guys are all so truly awesome. I've been getting so much support on all of my books and it is truly insane to see how many people read and enjoy my books. I didn't think that I was ever going to get this far with writing about minizerk. I remember when I wrote my first book and I was like, "oh yeah I'm just going to write this one book and then others will write minizerk fanfictions that I can read because no one makes any." I had no entire fudging clue that the book that I was planning that for has like 13k reads almost 14k that is literally mind boggling. So yeah I just wanted to say thank you guys so much for everything. You truly are amazing people and I am so excited to write the new book. Thank you so much for all of the support. Bye!