Unloved

HELOOOOOO!

I HAVE SOMETHING BERRY IMPORTANTE TO SAY... BEFORE YOU READ...

I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY SO START READING THE STORY

📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕

Chapter One: Childhood Memories:

"I was so exited for my birthday. I was running down the stairs and stuffed my face with cake. I ripped up my presents and I was so exited.

There was just one thing that was buried deep in my brain that time. My sister was leaving on that day. ON MY BIRTHDAY! She just left like that. No goodbyes and no nothing. I used to do everything with her. Eat, play, hunting, and even well, EVERYTHING! We used to be so close. Like sisters! Well, that part was a bit of an exaggeration. I actually don't know but BAH! You get what I mean.

Her absence changed me a lot. I don't even think it matters to her at all! If someone asks me to describe my life in a song, I would say It would be a very sad song, obviously. A song about someone going away and me never getting to see that person ever again in my life. If she would describe her life in a song, I'd guess it would be a happy song but that has another meaning. A subliminal meaning. A meaning that says I left my sister on her 4th birthday and how happy she was when I left her. It isn't my fault. It was hers. She had to leave on that day. She didn't care about me AT ALL!

I felt so lonely even if I still had my parents that time.

😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥

Do you want some candy?" Under the moonlight, Ginger looked perfect. Her white completion was glowing under the blue sky and misty darkness. "I don't want a candy Ginger. I'm already full from all the wild deer. Ginger's friend Alvin said in reply. "How can candy make you any fuller?" Ginger replied playfully.

They were walking in the forest burning fires and feasting on deer. Birds and squirrels were running around and suddenly stopping when the high energy of the friends were making, struck them. Their friendship has lasted since they were 5 years old. Alvin might've not remembered some things they used to do together but they had some good memories.

FLASHBACK...

The first time they met, Ginger was running around the park and Alvin was plowing the farm. When Ginger was playing, Alvin was working under the hot sun gathering some vegetables. When he first looked at her, they met eyes and turned away quickly. They're one of those shy people that don't really like eye to eye contact.

When ginger was tired, she was sitting on the bench near the farm. She was drinking some water and was eating some cheap candies that she got from the store. When she looked at the farm, Alvin disappeared. She looked sad but was actually relieved that he was gone. She didn't like people looking at her.

There was a great apple tree where Alvin's mom picks all their apples. Ginger looked both ways, making sure no one was looking and sneakily tried to pull the Granny Smith apple down from the tree. She had a hard time, but for her, it was worth it. Even if she risked falling of the bench she climbed.

When she was eating the apple, crunching and munching on it with her well enough exercised jaws, she was proud of her hard work and took one last glance at the apple tree. On one of the strongest branches, was a blushing 6 year old boy. He's the boy that lives in front of Ginger's place. His family is a very rich one. His parent's are criminals and they met in a bank trying to steal some loot.

The boy in the tree must've been sort of a criminal too because when jumped off the tree, he stole the purse Ginger's mom gave her for her birthday that contained some personal things in it. He ran as fast as he can but when he got to the curve, Alvin showed up carrying a sack of rice he bought for his parents who were out of town. He recognized Ginger's purse from when he saw her in the park. He grabbed the purse and stepped on his foot.

🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃

The mini criminal ran away as fast as he can. Alvin was looking for Ginger and saw her crying on the bench. He hid the purse in the bush near the bench and asked her why she was crying. Ginger said in reply, "a bad guy stole my purse." He said without hesitation, "I have magic powers, you know! I'm a wizard!" Ginger laughed and said, "then get my purse back!"

Alvin said some weird voodoo things and ended his sentence with: bring that purse into the bush! Ginger walked up to the bush, glanced at Alvin, and put her hand into it and felt something soft. At first, she knew that wizards don't exist and that Alvin was lying to her, but she trusted the plower and pulled the soft thing up and there it was. She couldn't believe her eyes!

At once, she ran to Alvin and hugged him tightly. She thanked him and invited him to dinner. On the way to her house, she asked Alvin what his name was and where he lived. He answered strongly and from there, they walked on to Gingers house in complete silence.

After the dinner, they became great friends!

...END OF FLASHBACK

"Hey, it's passed our curfew. Let's go back to our great and wonderful home!" Ginger said SARCASTICALLY to Alvin. Alvin snickered and said, "race you to the top of that hill. Last one there feeds the chicken in the morning!" They raced up the hill and Alvin won. "You were totally cheating!" Ginger said laughing.

When they got down the hill, they could see the bright lights of the sight that said: Where There is Hope. When they passed the gate into the orphanage, Ginger asked Alvin, "have you ever thought of leaving here?" Alvin sighed and answered her with a smirk. "Well, we can't survive without this place. We were meant to stay here. We'll find a way to have fun here!" Ginger said without a doubt, "didn't you see our awesome hunting skills! We rocked! We were already well skilled as kids. Remember when I shot that bird, and when you captured those squirrels! Nothing's impossible when you just put your mind into it."

As they walked into their room, they jumped on their beds and Alvin belatedly replied, "let's just think about it in the morning. Let us have first a good night sleep." He switched the light off and instantly fell asleep. As he was dreaming, Ginger was pondering on the plan and slept after an hour as usual.

__________________________________________________________________________

Okay! I have updated this ummm... Chapter! I will now update the next ones and add more chapters. I already have a drafted one.

😉😉😉