Sweet dreams

SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS KINDA SHORT BUT I USUALLY MAKE SHORT CHAPTERS

SO READ AHEAD

__________________________________________________________________________

Ginger woke up. Her bed was warm. She loved warmth and it soothed her back to sleep.

Ten minutes later, she heard a noise, that woke. Her up. It was the blood-hound in the front of the building. She said to herself. "Uh-oh, someone's escaped!"

She grabbed her coat and ran outside. But she felt something missing. She checked in her mind. She said to herself. I don't need food, I'm rarely hungry. I didn't bathe, it's morning. I didn't fix the bed. That was Alvin's job.

I didn't-Wait... ALVIN!

She rushed back to the room which was surprisingly right behind her the whole time. Probably, she just ran in a circle, because, it only took her about...

4.2 seconds

to get in the room. She checked the bed and Alvin wasn't there. There was a trail of blood on the floor that led to the kitchen. She felt it on her hand and unfortunately, it was real.

She followed the trail. The cook was cooking turkeys. Maybe a wild one ran into the room or something... "I don't want to think about it right now. I smelled the smell of radishes. I never knew how it smelled but I instantly knew they were radishes when I smelled them. I only saw them in the soil. Never in the kitchen." She realized she was wasting my time here and needed to look for Alvin.

She was going in slow-mo but as soon as she knew it, she reached the gate. Strangely having to climb a brick wall that she swears was NEVER there!

After, she found Alvin who was waiting for her. she asked him: why did you escape? Because you told me too! He said in reply. But... You didn't bring any baggage! WHOOPS! He said sarcastically. Then, he began saying like, a hundred times: "ignore the sounds" I said: "what does that mean?" He let out his evil laugh and BOOM!

she was in her bed. she hyperventilated and I realized it was a dream. She thought to herself : why did I have that weird dream? And suddenly... It came to her!

__________________________________________________________________________

SO YOU GUYS LIKE IT SO FAR?