ALEX? WHO THE HECK IS ALEX???!!!

Ginger couldn't believe she got this far.

But...

She didn't know what to do next.

"What will we do next? I mean why did we even escape in the first place? I know, to escape the horrid place but-"

BUT

BUT

BUT!

She didn't know what to do AT ALL!

She just kept thinking and thinking until she thought that this idea to get out of the orphanage was just STUPID now.

"Alvin, what in the world do you want to do now?"

He didn't answer.

ALVIN?

ALVIN?

ALVIN!

...ENTERING ALVIN'S MIND...

Why the heck am I shacking!? It's like... Ummm 10:16 AM and I'm shaking! Alvin, snap out of it! Okay... We have food... Ummm... Well surely find water. I am very hungry! I can't take it! I need the orphanage to survive! I shouldn't have trusted Ginger. There was a reason why her passed plans failed. It wasn't supposed to be that we would be successful in this. I need food. Water. Fresh water. Okay Alex, well find a way. Well just have to make sure that Ginger wou- wait... Alex? Who the heck is Alex? I'm Alvin! Grrr...

...TRANSPORTING TO GINGERS MIND...

I don't think Alvin will answer me. He's just homesick like when we had that one week summer camp. Talk about nonsense. We don't even need a summer camp to 'enrich our spirits' with it. It's like... One week. Well anyway... I guess we could just have fun for a change after we hunt and have lunch. Yeah...

Fun.

Fun.

Fun.

I had a plan.

...BACK TO REALITY...

"Alvin, I have an idea."

"Woah woah Alex what?" Alvin finally snapped.

"Let's have a day of fun!"

"Okay, when?"

"Maybe after we eat and stuff."

"Okay."

"Is something wrong Al?"

"Oh... Nothing. Just don't mind me."

__________________________________________________________________________

Who has two thumbs and is done writing the whole strory...

SOME OTHER GUY.

Well... Who has two thumbs and is done with four chapters?

👍👍meeeeeeee! Yay!