Chapter 2

Hana's P.O.V.

"HOLY FUCK HANA I CAN'T EVEN BREATH WE ACTUALLY MET LUKE FUCKING HEMMINGS" kaya screamed all the way back to our place. "Yes Kaya, i know i was there." I replied calmly. But inside i was freaking out. I met my idol and he asked for a number. It was literally like in all the fanfictions i ever read.

When we came back to our place wr just sat down on the balcony and started at the sunset. "You know, when we first met at that concert 3 years ago , I never knew you'd end up meaning this much to me" Kaya said. I agreed with her. We met at 1D concert. And since that day we are inseparable.

My phone started vibrating in my pocket. I looked at it and a name Luke flashed across. My heart started to beat like crazy. And I became nervous as fuck. "Kaya, holy shit Luke is calling me" i said. "STAY CALM HONEY IT'S OKAY IT'S JUST LUKE MOTHERFUCKING HEMMINGS" she screamed once again. God that girl can never shut up. And so I anwsered the phone. "Umm hi, hana its luke here." I heard the voice on the other side. "Ohh umm h-hi lu-luke" i suttered. "So i was thinking, i'm bored. Well all of the boys are. So I was wondering if we could, um well you know... come by?" Luke asked. "Yeah sure. When will you be here?" I asked nervously. "I don't know where you live so it depends" he laughed. "Oh yeah ofcourse. Sorry i'm an idiot. So i'll text you my address and you just text me back when you'll leave your place okay?" "Yeah sure. See you. Bye" "Bye Luke"

"KAYA HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT. THE BOYS ARE COMING OVER. CRAP. I CAN'T DO THIS. KAYA HELP ME. WHAT SHOULD WE WEAR? WHAT IF THE WON'T LIKE US?????" I panicked.
This is seriously the best thing that could have happen to me. Holy shit.
"Hana, Hana, HANAA" Kaya shouted...

"Hana Hana HANAAA wake the fuck up we will miss our plane if you don't get out of this goddamn bed I swear to god i will fucking cut your fucking hair if you don't wake the fuck up RIGHT NOW!!!!" I heard my best friend on the top of me. "WHAT? NO! NOT MY HAIR!!!" i screamed and held my head as a protect from Kaya. "Oh great you're awake now, I made breakfast so get your lazy ass to the kitchen and then get dressed becuse we are leaving in 40 minutes" Kaya said. "Yes mother, i am sorry for being such an irresponsible teenager" i said in a bored tone. She just laughed and with that she left my room. I got up from my bed and looked in a mirror. Why do i always look like shit in the morning?

I went to the bathroom and cleaned my teeth, then i brushed my hair with a struggle since there was a giant bird nest on my head. Once i was happy with my hair, the harder decision came. What the fuck to wear. I had most of my closthes in the suitcase and my stuff from the room were in the Australia already since me and Kaya are moving there.

In the end I decided on the black jeans shorts and a white shirt. I dressed up and started to put on my make up. Nothing big, just mascara, eyeliner and a dark lipstick. I quickly went to the kitchen where I found my bestfriemd with two Mcdonalds bags. "Didn't you say you cooked the breakast?" I laughed. "Well i have may or may not burned the pancakes so yeah" Kaya said. We just laughed and ate our food. When it was time to go we grabed our suitcases and plane tickets. I looked at the our old apartment one last time. We are leaving this to move to Australia. Neither of I really know why. We just always wanted to leave there. And as soon as we were both 18, we bought our tickets. My parents ,sadly, died in a car aceddent 2 years ago and I got all of their money. It actually quite helped us alot, because it took alot of money to move everything there.

"I can't believe i'm moving to Australia with my best friend" i said to Kaya as we were sitting on a plane. I don't think she listened to me because I new she was nervous since she has never been on a plane before. I just held her hand as the plane got in the air. I think she slept for the rest of the ride.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hello😊 so, me and kaya are not from an english-speaking country so please don't judge our english. We will try our best to correct ourselfs.
All the love Xx
Hana (it's the same as Hannah, just the european version of the name)