May 23 2016

So here's just a few things that piss me off. One is making fun or/ harassing people because of their gender. I myself am non-binary, and some asshole in my English class had the balls to tell me that I'm a girl because I have breast. Then he said us gays (people of the LGBQ+ community) act we're our own race. I really felt like punching him in the face.
Then I went to a civil rights training today and when I returned to school he asked were I was so I told him. He them replied with "so you went to the tumbler convention". I told him to fuck off and I was tired of him bull shit. He laughed cause he thought I was joking, but I seriously am not. He's an ass. Him and his friends are always saying their gender identity is something stupid and it kinda pisses me off. It's just tiring.
Another thing is I'm not out to my family. So the other night my mom told me I would always be a girl. And if I ever was anything else she'd disown me. So I'm living a double life and it's actually really tiring. Anyway, that's today's rant. I realize how short these are, but they're gonna get longer this summer thanks to having to see my ignorant asshole of a brother. Anyway until next time!!