Wesley & Keaton - Part 1

DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 13

__________________________________________

You and your boyfriend of 3 months, Wes, were out for dinner at a nice restaurant. You just finished eating your dinner and Wes moved form the other side of the table to your side. You smiled at him as he sat down.

"How did I get so lucky?" you said out loud. Wait out loud that was supposed to stay in your head! You instantly felt your cheeks burning.

Wes looked over at you and smiled.

"How did I get so lucky?" he winked back and put pressure on the I.

You were grateful he did not comment on your pink face.

The waiter soon came and asked what you wanted. You ordered a slice of chocolate cake to share. The waiter left and Wes looked at you again. He had a cheeky grin on his face.

"What?" you asked slightly nervous.

"Nothing" Wes replied. His grin only growing bigger.

Suddenly you felt a hand on your thigh. You jumped a bit at the sudden contact. You looked at Wes and saw he was struggling to keep a little bit of laughter in.

"What?" he asked like he did not know what he was doing.

He slowly glided his hand up  your skirt and got dangerously close to your feminine parts.

"Wes, this is not the time to-" you started but Wes cut you short when his hand reached it's destination.

Your breath caught in your throat.

"You ok there babe? " he smiled, proud of what he was doing to you.

You felt his hand outside your underwear.

"Wes" you breathed.

"You want to leave?" he leaned in and whispered in your ear.

You did not answer, then you felt his hand go inside your underwear. A finger or two might have started on their way to your entrance.  Wes hesitated, like it was a bouncer in a club keeping them out. 

You suddenly let out a little moan and figured the bouncer let his fingers in.

"You want to leave?" He asked again.

You slowly nodded, unsure of what else to do.

He slowly removed his fingers and grabbed your hand and you left the restaurant.

________________________________________

The whole car ride home to Wes' place was silent. You were so turned on and you knew Wes was too.

You were walking up the stairs to his place and Wes got out the keys. He unlocked the door and signaled for you to enter. You walked in and the minute he had gotten in and locked the door you push him against the door. He looks surprised, which is to be expected... You never took charge.

"Eager are we?" Wes smiles

"Well it was not very nice of you to do that to me in such a nice restaurant" you smirked.

Wes caught you of guard by pushing you slightly backwards into the wall on the opposite side.

"Your not going to ruin this for me babe" he winked "I'm always in charge"

He crashed his lips into yours. It was a passionate yet rough kiss. He slowly moved down to your jaw and then onto the sweet spot on your neck. You moaned and could feel him smile against you.

He put his hands on the back of your thigh signaling for you to jump, and so you did. He kept kissing you and you had been so caught up in the kiss that you did not notice you had moved to his bedroom.

Your back hit the soft sheets and you relaxed your neck against it. Wes was still on top of you.

"Ready babe?" he asked, he did not wait for you to answer he just started to take your blouse off and then pull your skirt down your legs, fast. You answered to his actions by tugging at the bottom of his shirt. It was across the room in a flash, along with his pants.

You arched your back so he could unclasp your bra. All your underwear was gone faster than you could say Bosstoss.

"Here I come babe" he winked at you. You could not help but laugh but that soon stopped when you felt him get inside you.

It hurt a bit at first since you were not 100% used to the sex thing yet. But the pain was gone in a bit. Wes kept going in an out and it was the best feeling ever.

He went back to kissing your neck, then you realized

"We did not pay the bill at the restaurant" you breathed out not realy caring

"Wow, you left a restaurant without paying and your having sex... Your mom must be so proud" he smirked against your skin. You breathed out a laugh.

"I'm close" you breath

"Me to babe" Wes replies

You both reach your high and scream out in pleasure.

You just lay there, feelig dead. You were both worn out.

"I-" he started when suddenly there was a knock on the bedroom door.

"Wes, did you forget i was coming over!" Keaton sounded upset.

You both knew Keaton had a crush on you, so you quickly hid under the covers and pushed Wes' arm. He slowly grabbed his pants and left the room.

"What!?" you heard him yell at Keaton.

____________________________________

Ok, this is my first dirty imagine. Hope you liked it. I'm thinking it will be three parts :)