Wesley & Keaton - Part 2

Read part 1 before reading this.

 DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 13

______________________________________________________________

"What!?" Wes yelled at Keaton.

"I asked you If you forgot I was coming over?" Keaton repeated.

"How long have you been here?" Wes asked

"Long enough to know your girlfriend is quite loud in bed" Keaton smirked

Wes rolled his eyes.

 You were still in Wes' bed, listening to them arguing. You decided it would be best to let them work things out without you here so you got dressed to leave.

"See you later guys" you smiled awkwardly walking past them.

You got out there before they managed to get you to stop. You could hear them arguing inside and ran over to the nearest buss stop.

_________________________________________________________________

Finally you were home and you decided to take a shower. You quickly undressed and stepped into the warm water. You rinsed the soap out of your hair and stepped out. In the mirror you could clearly see a love bite. It was big and purple. You wrapped a towel around your body and stepped out of the bathroom and into the bedroom.

"Keaton!" you yelled in surprise and jumped so you almost lost your towel

"You really need to remember to lock your front door babe, anyone could just walk in. You're lucky it was me and not some creep." he smiled

"What are you doing here?" you asked, your heart still a bit faster than normal because of the scare.

"I thought I'd keep you company the rest of the night." he smiled

"I'm fine Keaton, you don't have to stay" you said walking away from the door signaling for him to leave. 

He got up and started walking towards the door, but he did not get out, he shut it.

"I don't want to leave" he said walking towards you. You moved backwards until you crashed into your closet. Even though you were about the same height he seemed so much taller right now.

"Keaton" you whispered.

Suddenly his lips came down to yours. So soft. You kissed back. It soon got heated and Keaton's shirt flew across the room and soon  his pants were on the floor. You were holding on to your towel so hard that your knuckles turned white. You felt Keaton's hands on your own. He started prying your fingers of the towel. The towel was now surrounding your feet.

Keaton's hands roamed your body. He massaged your breasts and moaned.

"There was that moan I was waiting for" Keaton smiled against your lips

He slowly guided you onto the bed. His lips never leaving yours. You were now lying on the bed with him on top of you.

"I should not be doing this" you whispered. Keaton did not seem to care.

Then he started guiding his manly part towards your opening. You felt him enter you. It was the best feeling ever. Wait what!? you thought. 

Keaton was pounding in and out of you. Both of you moaning like crazy.

"I REALLY should not be doing this" you screamed. 

"I see my brother gave you quite a hickey there" Keaton frowned then moved to the other side of your neck and decided to top the one Wes gave you.

You felt his teeth slightly tugging the soft skin on your neck. 

Heavy breathing and moans filled up the room.

You felt you were close. And you knew Keaton was too.

You both screamed out in pleasure.

"Really shouldn't have done that" you breath out when you're lying on the bed next to Keaton

"But you never told me to stop" Keaton turned his head to look at you. You stayed silent.

"I'm screwed" you scream and cover your face with your pillow.

"Do you want me to leave?" Keaton asks

"Yes." you say from under the pillow. Keaton starts getting out of bed.

"No.." you say removing the pillow. Keaton turns to look at you. Then he gets back into bed.

You move closer to him and lay your head on his chest.

"You know Wes in going to kill you right?" you say

"I'll deal with him, but for now I'm just going to enjoy this moment" he smiled and you both fell asleep.  

_____________________________________________________

What do you think :) Hope you enjoyed this. I'm still not really sure if I'm doing this dirty imagine thing right so please give me some feedback as to what I'm doing right and wrong. Thanks :)