Chapter eight :)

1 week later
Simons POV

Since Jack and Mirrin broke up she hasn't been out anywhere and she won't let anyone in to see her, Josh has been round to her apartment trying to talk to her but she would never come out or let him in. The only place she has been going is work and Josh still hasn't been able to see her.

"Simon I think you should try speak to her," Josh suggested over Skype just after we had finished recording a Slither.io video.

"Why would she speak to me if she won't even speak to you?" I questioned.

"I dunno you two just have a connection that, not even I have with her," he said.

"Are you sure? What if I make her even more annoyed?" I said not wanting to make her situation worse.

"Just try, it's worth a go." Josh sighed.

"Okay, I'll go over after we film this video," I said reluctantly.

"Thanks," Josh replied with a sigh of relief.

*

"Simon will you go now?" Josh asked as soon as I said my outro.

"Yeah, I'm going for a quick shower," I replied.

"Okay." Josh said before hanging up the call.

I went for a shower, got changed, done my hair and brushed my teeth before heading out to my car. I'm not doing this to impress Mirrin because of I was I wouldn't have put joggies on and a jumper.

I made my way up to her flat before knocking on the door. No answer but I could hear the TV.

"Mirrin, open the door please!" I sighed. She still didn't reply.

"Please, I'll stay out here all night." I tried again. Still no answer.

I texted her a bunch of times and kept knocking before I realised that I knew where the spare key to her apartment was.

"Mirrin, I know where you hide the spare key." I said getting it from under the mat.

"If you're getting changed or something please tell me now because I don't want to walk in on you," still no reply but unexpectedly her door opened very slowly.

Mirrin stood at the door in black nike leggings, a black Nike hoodie, she also had no makeup on and her hair was in a messy bun somehow she still managed to look pretty.

"Mirrin?!" I said in shock that she answered the door.

"Simon?!" She mimicked me sarcastically trying not to show how down and upset she looked, I let out a chuckle.

She moved to the side allowing me to step in, her apartment was still really clean and smelled like fresh washing and Mirrins perfume, which was a very pleasant mixture.

"So how are you?" I smiled following her to the living room and sitting on the same couch as her.

"I'm fine," She smiled back not really convincing me. Mirrin looked really skinny, like skinnier than usual which was a little worrying considering nobody has seen her about lately.

"Mirrin you don't have to lie to me," I smiled looking around her apartment.

"Why would I lie to you?" She giggled.