Dumbledore's Warning

Me and Dumbledore, a brave and noble man who, in my true life, had been murdered, sat across from each other. I got to say, even though I just saw him what seemed like a couple hours ago, it was strange being able to talk to him again. Before our encounter, when I traveled back to my Fourth year, the last time we had talked, it had been in a strange, heaven-like, parallel reality. I had been transported there, after I was hit with one of Voldemort's killing curses. He had given me the choice to move on and be with my family or go back and save the world.
         Obviously I chose the latter, but before I found out about my disorder, I had wished I had chose to move on. "You are the Harry I met back in your fourth year. The one that warned me of Voldemort's rebirth, correct?" he asked and I grinned. "Even in your old age, you haven't lost your touch," I stated. He smiled, placed his chin on his entwined hands, then stared at me through those half-moon spectacles. During so many of our meetings, I wished I could know what he was thinking.         "You're dying Harry," he stated. "I talked to Carter Trent. He is one of the top healers in the world. He said I could do it one more time before it would kill me," I told him. "I know a spell. It will trigger the reset," he said. "The reset?" I asked. "You have a very peculiar disorder Harry. But the cure is part of the disorder. If you say the spell, it will transport you to your original reality. When you get there, you need to wipe your memories of having the disorder," he instructed.
        "I can't do that Dumbledore. I saved so many lives," I said. "There are people after you Harry. They want to force you to use the disorder again," he said. "Why?" he asked. "You stopped Voldemort's rebirth. They want you to face the consequences for it," he said. "How do they even know I have it?" I asked.
         "After your announcement during the Third Task, people put the pieces together. But if you reset it and erase your memories, there is no way they can use it against you," he said. "I saved everyone. Now I think if I do it right, I can save my parents," I said. "You can't play god Harry. Some people are meant to die. Like me," he said. "The world is better off with you in it," I stated. "Maybe so. But the world is a lot more better off with you in it," he said.
         "Maybe this is my true destiny. To die, saving the people I love," I said. "And what if Voldemort returns. There are other ways of him coming back you know," he said. "Well we destroyed his Horcrux's. Is there another way he can come back?" I asked and he stared at me blankly. "Horcrux's. Where would you get something like that?" he asked. "Voldemort made 7 of them. Are you saying you didn't destroy them?" I asked.
        "I didn't even know he made any. You didn't tell me that during our encounter in your Fourth year," he said. "Well I was short on time, wasn't I," I stated. "Harry, this is crucial information," he exclaimed. "We've found them before. We can do it again," I said. "I think I need to do this alone. Your body hasn't started shutting down yet, but that doesn't mean you aren't weak. Stay home, spend some time with your family," he said, getting up and patting my shoulder as he passed. "Albus," I said, turning in my chair. "Hm?" he asked. "Be careful alright," I stated. He smiled, then nodded and left.