One- Let's go to the beach beach

Becka's POV:

"So that's it for this video. Please remember to like. Comment and subscribe if you aren't already. " I said waving into my camera.

I edited the video then uploaded it.

'How to act guy video is now up!!!' I tweeted.

I went over to my bed and layed down.

Bing!

I grabbed my phone to see I had a text from Marcus.

Marcy: Helloooooo! We're all going to the beach if you want to come? Xxx

Me: Heyyyyyaaaa! Hell yeah. I'd love to come beaaaach. Xxx

Marcy: okay we'll pick you up on our way. See you in 5. Xxx

I got up. Got my beach bag, sun cream, sun glasses, towel and bikini.

I got changed into my teal high waist shorts, white lace top and teal with white poker dot flip flops on. With my teal bikini underneath.

I also put my phone, earphones and purse in the beach bag.

Your proberly thinking who I am. Well let me tell you.

I'm Becka rose Tomlinson. Yes Louis Tomlinson's sister but no one knows he's my brother every one thinks my last name is rose. I'm a youtuber. Best friends with; Zoe, Joe, Alfie, Marcus, Jack, Finn, Maz, Sam, Tyler, Joey, Troye, Louise, Louis, Jim, Tanya, Union J, The Janoskians and One Direction (but no one knows that). I love dancing, the colour teal, my hair and YouTube.

Ding Dong!

I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard the door bell.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: sorry it's short. I know iv took ages to update but I'm getting lots of homework and I do stuff out of school as well so I'm only going to update 1 story pair night.

Please also check out my other stories; My abnormal life, Which Gang? and Transformed.

More Votes more and longer updates.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Ellie xxx