Intro

"Okay, Fitz, do you have the plane tickets?" Jemma inquired, not wanting to forget anything.

"Yeah, Jem. Right here."

"Do you have the sunscreen?"

"It's in my bag."

"Do you-"

"Jemma, please. We've got everything." Fitz put down his carry-on satchel to take Jemma's left hand. "Don't worry."

The biochemist took a deep breath, then smiled widely. It was a fake one. Fitz knew her real smiles.

"I know these last few months have been... Stressful," Fitz began, "but let's try to have some fun, yeah?"

Simmons nodded and wrapped her arms around his waist. Fitz kissed her on the top of her head in response.

"Are you ready now?" He asked.

"Absolutely."

Gathering their bags again, Fitzsimmons made their way to the hangar where Mack was waiting in a car. He'd been kind enough to offer to drive them to the airport and save them the cab cost.

After shoving their heavy luggage in the trunk (Jemma wasn't a light packer), Fitz and Jemma sat in the back seat of the old car, hands intertwined. Who knew what their vacation would hold.

____________________
Suuuuper short.... Not even 200 words but that's ok because it's just an intro.

I love you all! Go read my other fanfics!

❤️❤️❤️❤️