Chapter 7 ~ Texting, He is back and Cutting

Chapter 7

Hey emily, are you free next week? Niall xx

I smiled and replyed him saying 'yes,'

I was wondering if you could come to our concert, I will gave you tickets, - Niall xx

Um, ok when is the concert? - Emily x

It's on 25th, friday at 8pm , Niall xx

Ok, text me the address.

I stayed up late that night just texting niall, It was 1am, when he texted me saying he is feeling sleepy.

Night niall xx

Night beautiful, sleep well x

I blushed at his message, then plugged my phone into charger and went to sleep.

----

I was going to my class, when I crashed into a guy, making all my papers flow in air, I groaned and started to pick the papers, when I heard familiar voice.

"Babe," I tensed up, his brown eyes were looking at me, smirk was plastered on his face, my eyes teared up, I was shaking so hard.

It was jake, the boy who ruined my life. He dragged me to an empty room.

"Baby, I miss you so much," He came closer to me, making me shiver. I can't believe he is here.

I was numb, I couldn't move, finally I got the courage and pushed him back.

"You pushed me, how dare you, you little whore," He pulled my hair, his lips were just inches away, he crashed his lips into mine. I pushed him away, but he tightened his grip, I punched him into his stomach, as he hold his belly, I ran away from there into class. 

Thank godness, there are students, I sit on an empty seat, and took long breaths.

Finally the class started, I barely payed attention on class, as It over I run to my house, not caring about anyone, I wanted to go away from him.

I pushed open the door of my house and run into my room, closing it and break down crying. I still can't believe he is here.

Why the hell he is here, when I'm happy, he came to ruined me and my life like as he did in high school. I was starting to trust someone, and now he will broke me again.

I wiped my tears and went to bathroom, opening the drawer there I saw a razor, I took it out.

This will only hurt me, but physically not emotionally. It's better than getting physically hurt and broken. Everything would be fine.

I placed that thing on my right wrist, sliding it down to my wrist. The blood came out making my half of hand in blood. I smiled sarastically.

In some minutes, everything started to get blurred, my head started to spine and then my eyes closed, but before that I only hear my phone ringing.

-----

I was walking towards the beach, admiring how beautiful it was, I saw some people laughing and kids playing. I smiled at them. I was only wearing a white strapless dress, my feets were on water.

The sky started to get darker, I got confused and then I saw someone placed his arms on my waist, I look at my back and saw an evily smirking jake.

"You're mine," He started to push me towards him, I cried but then as I look at him there was no one.

I cried and then someone put his jacket around me, he came in front of me and kissed my hand. It was niall.

"No one is gonna hurt you, I'm always here for you emily," His eyes watered and then he leaned in to kiss me.

"Emily," I hear a familiar voice, I opened my eyes and saw ashley looking at me. As I look around me everything was white and machines were attached to me.

"What happen ash, why I'm here," My wrist started to hurt.

"I tried to call you, but you wouldn't pick up the call, so I came to your house and the door was opened, as I came to your room, it was closed, I opened it with my pin and saw you lying on floor with you blooded hand, so I called emergency," She said while sobbing.

The past events flooded in my mind, jake. I started to shiver, my breath was in my throat. I can't even breathe.

"Emily, you alright?" She hugged me and I cried on her shoulder.

I told her everything, she cried even harder, and cursed jake.

My hand was hurting a lot, I think my hand started to get pale.

"We can go now emily." Ashley said, I nodded and then changed into my clothes and sit in ashley's car.

She dropped me to my house, but she said she will come after 1 hour. 

I went to my room, and just layed down on my bed, I decided to check my phone, It was in my bag. I took out and saw 15 miss calls, and 4 texts.

10 miss calls were of ashley, 3 were from my mom and 2 from niall.

2 texts were from ashley asking me if I was okay, why I wasn't picking her call, and 1 was from niall giving the address where his concert was.

After 1 hour ashley came, with a shopping bag, I opened it and saw chick flicks, some snacks and my favourite pizza. I hugged her and then we watched mean girls.

_*_*_*_*_

Hey guys, thanks for 200 readers, and I would just like to say a big thank u to everyone who are voting for my chapters and do comment also, I wanted to know what you think of this story. I will update daily or just after 2 or 5 days, but you can expect an update, next chapter I'll post on friday and hope you like it. I was so hurted that's why this chapter is like this, and that's because of 1D's song diana, its so perfect. I always break down whenever I listened, and I just wanted to say that If any of you are hurting and self harming yourself plz plz plz don't do this, I'm always here to talk to you guys, plz feel free to message me, or tweet me @sabamalik55 but plz don't hurt yourself, you're all beautiful and the song at side are for all you people. It's beautiful by bethany dillon, and I love you all so much, stay strong <3

 Jake at the side, I'm sorry if anyone is wanted fan, but i think he is perfect for jake character so yeah!

~saba