my love

Where was Rj?

C'mon, Love, pick up! Ano ba?!

I was getting upset because he was sick na nga and he had not replied to any of my texts or answered any of my calls! He was still feverish last night when I hung out at his condo. He said he was going to be okay by today so he would come to work. Everyone was asking me about him but I couldn't answer. Haaay! Rj!

The thing with Rj's health is that he may look all healthy but he has a weak upper respiratory system so he's super prone to colds. He may be exercising regularly but when he gets the bug, he gets it really bad!

Let me think...we had dinner st his condo...we ordered in some Chinese food. I think we left some stuff out pa on the kitchen counter. He even chased me around the living room when I took the tv remote because my favorite series was on and he wanted to watch basketball. He grabbed me from behind and fell on the sofa, laughing hard until he was coughing. In the end, we watched the Travel Channel instead as a compromise. At around 10pm, I forced him to go to bed and I went home. He texted me pa saying that he got ready for bed na and was going to sleep.

I just had one meeting to attend after EB. I begged my team for a leave so I could attend to Rj and thankfully, they agreed.

His condo still looked like the way we left it last night. Food containers on the kitchen counter, clothes and stuff in the living room. Rj must have felt really bad because he normally doesn't leave stuff around. He's a self-confessed OC so his stuff was always organized.

Mama Ten, his PA, and April, his cousin, were his constant companions but they were both not around this time. Mama Ten went home to her family in the province while April was out of the country.

The unit was relatively quiet. I figured that maybe Rj was still asleep. I started picking up stuff when I heard noise from the bedroom. I dropped the things I picked up and made my way to the bedroom. I poked my head in and so the bedroom just as messy as the living room.  Haaay Rj! You're a kid! Don't you know how to pick up after yourself!  I remember saying to myself as I entered the room to pick up more of his stuff that was on the floor. I was just putting some of his shoes back on the shoe rack when I heard groaning from the bathroom.

I entered the bathroom and saw Rj on the floor, head bowed down in the toilet. I immediately rushed to his side and started rubbing his back. When he felt my presence, he turned to me.

"Rj!" I said with an exasperated tone. He was sweaty with tears and sipon on his face. I got some toilet paper which was beside me and wiped his face. He lay down on my chest for a while. He cried and was feeling bad about his ordeal so I just consoled him. I helped him out of his shirt which was also sweaty and had puke on it. I was wiping his feverish skin with the towel I grabbed from the rack near the sink when he suddenly became nauseous again so I pushed him to puke into the toilet. On his second blow, he peed himself! I freaked out a bit but I didn't want to stress him out more so I just pulled the bath mat near him so it could absorb his pee. He lay back down on me, breathing heavily. Poor thing, must have been very tired from all the vomiting.

When his breathing slowed down, I think he fell asleep on me because he had his eyes closed. I gently nudged him and told him that we needed to get him cleaned up. I helped him stand and guided him to the shower stall. I turned on the tap and removed his wet boxers. Living in a big family with brothers, seeing Rj naked was nothing new. Besides, we've slept together before. He just stood there with his eyes closed as I washed him. Years of watching Nanay and Yaya Pe taking care of us were now being put to use. I dressed him after and lay him down in bed. He said he was tired. I'm sure he was.