Chapter 12-I love you?

YN POV

I put some floral black leggings, a black half shirt that hangs of the shoulder, and earrings. I finished my hair and put my phone into my back pocket.

Audri- bye bye now

Yn-yea we can go

I picked her up and got in the car. 10 secs later Roc got in the car. He looked at me then I looked the other way.

Roc-you really mad at me

I didn't speak until Audri took it upon herself to pick up my hand and Rocs hand and tried to make us hold hands.

Roc- I'm sorry

Yn-whatever Roc

He sighed and drove to the carnival. Since its nighttime the lights caught me and Audris attention we stared out the window until Roc came to a stop. We got out the car and met up with Ray, Myles, Prod, and Prince. Then ofcourse instantly Audri ran to Prod. He picked her up and spun her around. Since Audri was with Prod at the moment Roc took it upon himself to drag me upon a Ferris Wheel. I don't know how when this line is long....he cut all these people! I sat next to him he put his arm around me and kissed my cheek.

Roc-baby do you really want to know what I do at night

Yn-yea

Roc-I steal then sale cars ok

Yn-you lying?

Roc-no I'm serious

I loosened up well that isn't so bad.! I finally relaxed in her arms. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me. Once the ride was over we got off and Roc got a text.

Roc-Prod said they'll be back over here in like 10mins

I nodded my head and my eyes lit up seeing Domo and Hello Kitty as stuffed bears holding hands. That would've been perfect for me and ray! Roc traced my eyes.

Roc-want to go play that game

Yn-yea

We walked over there and the man gave Roc a ball he had to make it inside the basket to win. And ofcourse he shot and he won. I hugged him and he gave me a cute little bear with a goofy smile. I giggled, kissed him then thanked him. He was about to say something when his eyes lit up. I traced them to a photo booth. I grabbed his hand and ran over there before anyone else could. We took 5 silly ones and the last 3 were serious but cute.

My favorite one is where I'm sitting on his lap (like a little kid asking Santa for a present) and were kissing. Ray walked up to us holding Audri.

Ray-Prod went back to get the rest of his food and Myles and Prince ran to some girls

Audri-(points somewhere)

Yn-what

Audri- I wanna gwo

She pointed to some ride and grabbed Rocs hand running to it. They got on the ride as I stood by some game. Ray came and stood next to me it was silent but his glare said more than enough.

Yn-(rubs arms)

Man it's cold out here! Why didn't grab a jacket?! I let out a chilling sigh and Ray looked at me.

Ray-you cold?

Yn-no

Ray- your lying (gives her his hoodie)

Yn- I'm not cold

Ray-(puts it on her anyways)

A warm feeling came over me and not only because I had this hoodie on. I fixed my hair and looked around.

Ray- you know, you surprised me when you rejected me

Yn- yea well things happen

Ray- that's true but I believe you still want me

I blushed because it was true. He smiled and wrapped his arm around me pulling me to him. I didnt pay any mind to him while I was waiting for Roc and Audri to get off the ride. The ride was slowing down and I could see Roc and Audri smiling and laughing.

Roc- (looks at Ray to Yn then frowns)

What's wrong with him?! They got off the ride and Roc picked up Audri and grabbed my hand pulling us towards the exit. I called his name plenty of times but he never answered. Audri started crying looking back.

Audri- pwagee

Roc stopped and Prod ran up to us.

Audri- Pwagee

Yn- no Audri Prod watched you yesterday

Prod- no it's ok plus I have someone for her to meet anyways

Her picked her up and they walked off somewhere. Roc dragged me to the car and the whole car ride was silent. We got home and Roc tried to storm away from me. I grabbed his arm and he just froze up.

Yn- roc what's wrong

Roc- what's wrong?! My girlfriend was all hugged up with my friend. Do we not mean anything to you?!

Yn- Roc it was nothing!

Roc- yea whatever I saw you blushing with him

Yn- I smile most of the time!

Roc-(yanks away from her) if you want to be with him just tell me! (Storms off into his room)

I sighed and went into my room and changed into shorts and just kept my shirt off.

Yn- (lays down)

He's right I don't know what I want. Like what should I........do? Ray was my first love, he showed my alot of things. Roc he kept me together, tells me the truth, and has love for me no matter what I mean I guess Ray does to....but I just still don't know I love them both....but I can only have one.....right?