Chapter 27- Is this my life?

Yn POV

He was wearing all black with his gun visible in his hand under his sweatshirt.

Corahn- what's wrong

His greyish/green/blue eyes glistened as he grinned evily.

Mia- what's wrong sis

Yn- nothing Audri and Mia go find your brothers and tell them I said y'all can't leave the room until I told you to

Mia- wh-

Yn-JUST do it

Audri and Mia ran out the room while Corahn slowly stood up. I stiffened as he circled around me inspecting me.

Corahn- babygirl your shaking what's wrong

Yn-......

Corahn- (laughs and pushes her down)

I shot back up in attempt to hit him back but he grabbed my hand and pulled out his gun. We made eye contact.

Corahn- I wouldn't do that if I were you (sniffs) you been drinking?! Oh no no no go get cleaned up and come back, you better not try and sneaky stuff either (lays down with his hands behind his head on Yn bed)

I slowly walked to the bathroom in shock.

Corahn- AND HURRY UP!

A silent tear rolled down my cheek as I began to uncloth myself.

*20mins later

I had put on a black long sleeve and some kind of tight black sweatpants then I put my hair in a bun and went to go check on the kids.

Riley- what's going on

Yn- nothing just if you hear anything unusual call Ray or somebody and hide....and DONT speak about this to anyone else, k

Bruce- is Chris back?

Yn- n-

Corahn- YN!

Yn- guys just promise me!

Kids- we promise

Yn- k, now go to sleep (turns their lights of and closes their door)

I dreaded waking back to my room....I walked in there and he was sprawled out on my bed.

Corahn- (holds arms out) come 'ere

I slowly crawled into his arms hating every second of this, he kissed me roughly with hand roaming everywhere. I tried removing it but he pushed my hand back biting my lip hard. He began to-

Aunt- (opens the door) who is he! Why tf he in your room?!

He squeezed my thigh hard without her seeing. I knew I had to make up a reason he had to stay.

Yn- he's my science partner

Aunt- science mhm, well whatever... Do your parents know where you are?

Corahn- yea I was suppose to ask if I could stay with you just for tonight

I was hoping she would say no.

Aunt- sure but it's 11 so it's lights out school is tomorrow

Corahn-school is canceled tomorrow

Aunt- good, then the both of you could take the kids to school and go grocery shopping for me tomorrow right!

Corahn/Yn-yes?

Aunt- k night (flicks all the lights off)

He pulled me to him and kissed my forehead, I was uncomfortable.

Corahn- night babygirl

Is this how it will be for now on?

*Next Day*

It was 3pm and we were at the grocery store. Corahn suggested we just cruise to the grocery store while we only have 30 mins to go get the kids! We were in the meat section and I was looking for the steaks my aunt written down on the list. I opened the freezer and tried reaching for the top but being 4 ft 11 doesn't help at all a hand went over mines and grabbed the steak I was trying to get, it was Corahn.

Corahn-(puts the steak in the cart)

Yn- ...thank you

Corahn- welcome babygirl

He's been really calm today....wonder how long that'll last. His arm snaked around my waist as he turned me around and planted soft kisses on my lips.

Corahn-(breaks kiss)....just kiss back

I finally gave in and the kiss was interrupted by a cart being pushed into a wall. *looks around and spots Roc* oh no!

I grabbed Corahns hand and rushed to the cashier. Good thing the steak was the last thing we had to get! We quickly bought the food and got the kids and dropped them off at MLs. When we got home we put the groceries up and sat on the couch. I was sitting on Corahns lap watching TV while he was texting.

Yn-(scared to ask) wh-who you texting

Corahn- nobody

*door bell rings* Scared to say anything else I went to go open the door. Guess who was standing there...

.

.

.

You guested it Roc!

Yn- what you want?(loud whisper)

Roc- Why you whispering?!

Corahn-(comes to the front door)

Roc-is this the guy you was with earlier? I was right you are with a different guy every week! (smirks)

I burned with anger but I couldn't satisfy him.

Corahn- what he talking about

Yn-nothing, leave roc!

Roc- woah what I do!

Yn- I SAID LEAVE!

Roc- (smirks) k bye(leaves)

I closed the door and Corahns face was red.

Corahn- what was he talking about!?

Yn- Nothing he has problems.....

Corahn- you're lying! Imma leave and when I come back tomorrow you better be here!(leaves)

I slid down the wall in shock what's going on..........*phone rings*

Prod-hey, I'm outside

Yn-outside?

Prod- yea I'm leaving today remember but first I wanted to take you somewhere

Yn- k, here I come

I hanged up and got into Prods car.

Prod-(holds up blindfold) put these on

Yn- pr-

Prod- put them on!

Yn-(puts blind fold on)

18 mins later*

We finally reached our destination and Prod took my blind folds off. I looked around TF!

COMMENT AND VOTE MORE GUYS! I need 20 votes and 5 comments for next chapter!

~Trinity