Fairytail: GruVia

Hello Fairytailers!

I'm so sorry if reading this author's opinion gets you boring or irritated. I just want you to know that 'GruVia' OTP is my ultimate favorite couple in Fairytail.

First, I'm addicted to them you know. I love them. Even though there is some people out there didn't like my OTP well then its their problem not mine nor ours. GruVia is the cutest,unbelievable,heartwarming and breathtaking Fairytail couple for me and I'm proud to say it to every people.

Truth to be told my parents seemed less pleased to learnt that I'm inlove in fictional characters and to make it worst in cartoons cast but I gave two shits about my fave hobby so I said that its not a cartoon instead its an anime thats how you call it damn. So I'm thankful now that they had accepted my fangirling and crazyness towards books,anime and kpop though it was my life afterall.

Second, It took me several days to finally came up with the decision regarding to what kind and turn of events this story of my fave OTP should have. So please bear my naughty mind.

Third and lastly, May I advise you that this story of mine is not the story for young teens that couldn't stand the swearing,cussing and cursing also not for close-minded people who would report this for having sexual interaction such us; kissing scenes,bed scenes,steamy scenes and ofcourse sex scenes.

Read at your own risks.

You have been warned!

Enjoy! :)

Just please be patient to my updates. Loveya' ♥