Partner

♣Juvia's POV♣

I bit into my lower lip to keep myself collective and confident as ever. I felt my blood rushed to my cheecks as I looked one more time to the mirror reflecting my image. I was wearing a pair of brown bikini top and bottom for this shoot today.

"Juvia you're so irresistable. Cooool!" I looked towards the door when I heard an excited shout and saw Jason leaning against the doorframe.He carried a white satchel with him and a black camera as well.

"Juvia is shy and feel uncomfortable." I whispered and gave him a timid smile.

"Your awesome partner is already here. Cooool!" Jason chirped in and walked out of the door,forgetting about me and my comment.Jason is a very eccentric and cheerful individual. He is almost always smiling and seen to be easily elated.

I breathed out and encourage myself that Juvia is not afraid of anything.This was the only way Juvia can do to move off from boredom and thinking of him.

As I stepped out in the dressing room,I abruptly bump into someone causing me to fall back in my butt to the ground.

Ouch!

I automattically placed my hand in my butt and moved it back and forth many times to push away the pain while my other hand held in place to the ground,supporting my weight.

"Girls are so simple aren't they? As soon as I've stripped they already come crawling."I heard someone arrogantly said so I lifted my head up and Juvia saw a god of hotness and sexiness infront of her while half-naked.

"How long are you gonna look so fool in that position?" he asked me in an irritated tone.

his voice was wonderful.

He tsked and walked past me heading to the beach.That was when my eyes widened and quickly got up,trying my best to walk pass him too.

"They're here!Coooool!" Jason shouted in a cheerful and lively way. My eyebrow rosed thinking who would be my partner and so I looked around and stopped when I see the view of the beach.

I stared at the spectacular view of the sun sets and the strands of hair crossed my face as the wind blew.The smell of the salty sea hit my nose as I breathed in a breath of fresh air. The sand was so soft that it felt good in my bare feet. The way the sand flowed onto my feet and out to the spaces between my toes made a thrilling sensation in me.The waves drawing me closer into them. They were inviting me in.

I jerked out in my serene fascination when I heard a click of camera beside me. "You look so peaceful Juvia. Coool!" That made me laughs. Jason always praising all and every actions of someone and frequently shouts "COOOOL!"

He pulled me towards the set and freed my hand when he called out on someone's name.I froze in my spot when a guy cocked his head and looked at our direction before walking closer to us.

"All settled. Gray meet Juvia.Juvia meet Gray. You two will be modeling for our summer magazine's issue.This is so cooool" Jason again piped in and jumping out in excitement.

Juvia was assigned to be partner with him. The thought of him giving me a tingling sensation .

He has spiky black-colored hair. He has dark blue eyes, and his body is toned and muscular.He only wore pants with his necklace, which resembles a sword with a stone in it, a metal bracelet and a chain which is attached to the belt loops on the right side of his pants.

"Can we start?" He questioned Jason in a rash manner but Jason just gave him a teeth showing smile and clapped loudly to announce to the staffs that in couple of minutes the shoot will start.

"Juvia thinks you are in a rash." I bluntly said to him.

"Aren't your name is Juvia?Why referring yourself in such a manner?" He asked somewhat amused and confused by my way of speaking.

"Juvia loves to refer herself like that." I proudly said, when I was going to say something Jason and the staff came between us and told us to go near the sea.Jason told us what should we do and we just nodded at all his opinions and orders.

It was already summer and I had accepted this job to ofcourse earn money for a living and pushed away the boredom.

Sorcerer Magazine is a popular and well known type of thin book with a paper cover that contains interesting and cool stories and pictures that is liked or enjoyed by many people. For this summer issue I was one of their prior model and so my partner.

"Let's start.Cooool!" Jason peep out and smile widely at us.

"Better do it right Juvia so I can get outta here." Gray-sama whispered in my ear so lowly.

We first did individual pose and photoshoot then later on we would be posing as partners.We looked at each other's eyes with such intense gaze and heard a click.Then he suddenly grabbed me by the waist causing me to touched his bare chest with my palm and I again heard a click.

Juvia focus!

I spun around and leaned my back on him while my hands all around his neck and his hand by my waist,the other one on my thight then we heard a click sound .

"Why are you so tense?" He said in a husky voice but I said nothing.

A couple of more sexy and eye captivating pose then it will be done.

"Do it more sexier Juvia!"Jason yelled at me when I felt awkward for a moment.

"Juvia will do her best!" I shot back and focus on what should I do. I saw a glimpse of smirk in Gray's face that made me uncomfortable and somewhat irritated at myself.

Gather yourself Juvia!

Gray was on top of me staring at me causing me to flinched.His hands was moving all around in my body.I felt so visible to him knowing that I was just only wearing a bikini under him.His chest heaving in and out that was when a naughty idea flashed in my mind.

I flipped us around so I was now on top of him.I placed my hands on his shoulder and moved my face closer to his face. I saw his eyes widened in shock when our faces were only an inch away and my breast touched his chest.

"Juvia is good at this." I whispered in him.

I gasped when he moved his hands to the back of my bikini top and untie it but held the fibers string.I felt my face reddened in embarassment and by his intense gaze.

"That so cooool!" I heard a round of applause around us.

I got up and saw Jason grinned at me showing his appreciation on our job.

"Good job everyone!All of you are coool~" Jason yelled and everyone started packing out.

"Juvia I know you want this but don't you think its more better to do it in private place?" I felt Gray-sama pulled me closer to him but I jolted up and ran to the dressing room.

♥♥♥

Hmm. What do you think? Juvia and Gray being a models? Hahaha! I think its cute. ^_^

Thankyou for reading!

Follow?

Vote?

Comment?

XOXO,