Almost a Month later

HARRY'S P.O.V.

I groan as I open my eyes. The sun strikes and it feels good.

A girl beside me groans as well turning away from me exposing her back.

I get up and head to the bathroom before she even sees me then wash my face.

It's almost a month since I got here and so far, it's not that good. I mean, I'm still finding Leen even if she's nowhere to be found. Glob I miss her so much. But in the meantime, I enjoy myself in this beautiful island. The white sand, the clear beach and the parties every night! It doesn't stop. Of course let's not forget the ladies, I'm sorry Leen I couldn't help it. One night stand rule, always detach. What? I'm not a virgin.

This is pretty much an extension of my Christmas holiday. Good thing I always have reserved videos of pack openings and fut drafts. To be honest I'm running out. Also, I haven't kept in touch with Cal that much, WiFi here isn't very strong. I can't even upload a video under 3 hours. The important thing is he knows I'm okay.

I put my clothes back on and leave my room leaving the girl on my bed. Sometimes I just hang out in the bathroom and wait for them to leave. But the sun is shining and I have to feel it.

I leave my keys at the reception and put my glasses on. I walk on the warm white sand and as I'm near the sea, I just sit at the sand and watch the sunrise.

"Wait! The puppies are too fast!"

Is that who I think it is?

I look to the direction of where that sound comes from and I can see clearly through my very dim shades. She's running while laughing kicking the white sand off her feet. She's wearing a white sleeveless shirt and some kind of a red blanket round around her waist flowing to her feet. Leen.

I remove my glasses to reassure. It's really her. I'm jaw dropped.

But I couldn't help myself, I've waited long. I dawdle to her. She doesn't seem to notice me because she's facing away waiting for her friends or family. Regardless, I still reach onto her, behind her.

As she turns around, she's shocked and paralyzed. I smile and hug her.

AILEEN'S P.O.V.

This is Harry in front of me, embracing me right now. It feels like him. I couldn't move! I can't think straight! What is he doing here?

As he pulls out that's the time my family is just behind me looking awkwardly while Harry just smiles at me.

"Do you know him?" My mother asks.

I slowly turn to my mother. "Yes mother." I nervously hiss.

"He must be foreign! From London! What is he doing here?" Mother delights.

"What are you doing here?" I silently murmur to myself.

"For a holiday Mrs.. Clee." Harry doesn't seem too hesitate to answer.

"You're from London?" Mum.

"Yes." He smirks.

"Well then, since your Leen's.. friend. Would you like to have breakfast in our home?" Mum invites.