Chapter two.

After freshening up I find the energy to drag myself downstairs to find my mom and youngest brother sat at the kitchen table eating breakfast. "Sleep well Hun?" My mom asks. "Just about, the neighbors had another party so I was kept awake for hours." Also another bright side to this shit storm of a day is that the new house is next to a real life Flanders family so I'll be able to sleep at night instead of being kept awake till all hours of the morning by mad crackheads and alcoholics screaming their lungs out. I sat down next to my youngest brother Jack who had Nutella covering his cheeks. "Nice face dork" I joked, he giggled and hit me softly on the arm. I raised both of my eyebrows and grinned as my mom set a plate of toast and a cup of tea infront of me, she stood and waited for my manners to arrive and I laughed. "Thank you mom" I mumble as I eat my breakfast quickly, realizing I had to find something to wear before I could even go anywhere. Drinking my tea I start to think about the positive side about beginning a new life in a whole new state. But that thought is soon interrupted by my older brother Kian smacking me across the head as he brushed past me into the kitchen. "KIAN WHAT THE FU.." My mom was glaring at me. "FRICK?" I could hear him laughing from the table. "Alex go and get dressed will you? You can't stay in those pajamas forever!" My mother tells me and I finish off my breakfast and skip upstairs back to my room. Walking in, I plan my outfit out in my head, but realize I picked it out last night before I went to bed. Undressing I change into my black ripped skinny jeans and a plain grey extra large shirt, spraying my deodorant under my arms I throw my red and black flannel on. Looking around the room for my vans I throw my hair into a messy bun and keep it up with a few bobby pins. After five minutes of rooting around for my black and white vans I finally find them and slide them on my feet. I tie my laces and stand up, taking a breath in, letting out a sigh.

"Let's drive."