19) Dreams and emotions

"NO, don't kill me!"

Niall took his hands around my neck and I couldn't breathe. I tried in vain to remove his hands. I looked into his cold blue eyes and I saw how his face changed. He became Satan, and he would torment me until I died. I screamed and I hit with my arms and legs.

I sat up in bed in a cold sweat. I realized that I screamed and immediately I shut my mouth. I was breathing fast and my heart was beating fast in my chest. I perceived a groan and without thinking, I looked down at the floor. Harry was there and he held his hands between his legs. He was in pain and he writhed.

"What has happened?"

He whimpered and it took him a while before he could open his eyes.

"Uh, I would hug you like I used to, but you slammed me down there."

I got big eyes.

"You mean I...?"

He grimaced.

"Damn, that hurt." he whispered hoarsely. He saw my reaction and he tried to smile. "Give me just a few minutes. It will pass and it was my fault."

----

Harry sat on the chair in the kitchen, with an ice pack between his legs. He blushed, but it should be me who was ashamed.

"Forgive me...." I whispered hoarsely, and I sat down on the other side of the table. He smiled a little bit, although I saw that it wasn't exactly a smile.

"It was my fault." he muttered hoarsely. "I would reach for you, but you slammed me and I flew down on the floor." He laughed a little bit. "I deserved it."

I shook my head and I looked down at my hands.

"No, it's my fault!"

He shook his head.

"No, Felicia." He looked straight at me with his kind green eyes. "You shouldn't apologize. It was a nightmare and I can only guess what you dreamed."

I swallowed and I realized that I should do something about my dreams.

"I should see a doctor right?"

He nodded a little bit.

"Yes, it might be a good idea."

I smiled a little bit and I looked up at him.

"I can call tomorrow?" I whispered. "If it's okay I borrow your phone."

Right as it was, he came up with a smile. He stood up and he went away to his work bag. He picked up a package, with white paper and white string. He returned to me, and he put it in front of me.

"To you!"

I just stared at the package. He sat down and he put the ice bag between his legs again. He laughed a little bit.

"Open it!"

I hesitated. I eventually chose to do so. I took the package, removed the tape and I gently remove the paper. I saw right away what it was. It was an I phone. I looked up in surprise at him and he laughed a little bit.

"It's a new phone number in it, but I thought you might need one."

I shook my head quickly.

"I can't accept it, Harry!"

He laughed a little.

"Yes, you can and see it as a gift from one friend to another friend." He looked into my eyes expectantly. "And you already have a number on the contact list. Mine!"

I looked down at it and I almost had tears in my eyes. Yes, I was grateful. This was no gift that demanded anything from me. He didn't want that I would do anything for him. It was just a simple gift.

"Thank you so much."

He smiled big.

"And I filled it with lots of money so that you can truly call." he continued. "And the guy in the shop started it up and installed everything you need."

----

I woke up when the sun was shining through the window. I turned around and I saw Harry sleeping next to me. Yes, we had gone into his bedroom and we had fallen asleep in his bed. We had talked about everything, about dreams and about our life before Niall. It was like I finally got to start over. I was rested, which I hadn't been in a long time. I watched his face carefully and I realized one thing. Amanda was right. Harry was looking really hot and he had something that made me smile. His face was soft and his lips plump. His hair was disheveled from the night, but I liked that he hadn't short hair. He was good looking in the long hair. I had seen that he drew it every morning, so I was sure that he really had straight hair.

He opened his eyes, without that I was ready for it, and he looked straight at me. We said nothing, we just looked at each other and I noted that he was careful. It was as if he was waiting for me to say something, or do anything. I hesitated before the elections I had. It was quite all right to lie in his bed and just look at him. He adjusted his head a little bit and he seemed to dream away.

"I have to say a thing!" he whispered quietly. "And you must promise not to get mad at me or stop me."

I nodded. He smiled faintly and he put both hands under his cheek, between the cheek and the pillow.

"The first time I saw you, I was losing my breaths. I thought you were so beautiful and I was so jealous of Niall. You came out in the hall and even though you were afraid it was something that caught my attention."

What? I just stared at him. He blushed a little bit.

"I never wanted to hang out with Niall, because I thought he was odd and I knew things about him in the past. But I invited you to my party just to see you again." He frowned. "And I knew that Niall wasn't home that day. I came to the house just to see if you were okay, because I suspected that he might not be kind to you. When I saw you again and I realized that my hunch was correct, I was ashamed. I wished I could have taken you from him and that house the very first time I saw you, before you totally was destroyed. "

I noticed tears in his eyes and took a deep breath.

"I demand nothing from you, more than your friendship, and I don't want you to try to feel anything for me, just because I have feelings for you, but I want you to know and now you know."

I didn't know what to say. It was as if time stood still. His dark voice affected me and I heard that he meant every word. He felt something and it was more than what Niall ever had felt for me.