Just an ordinary girl

(Hey I hope you like my story:P Please vote and comment if u like it or dislike it the first part is mainly just describing caracters and parts of back storys there are pictures of most of the characters on the cover.)

I'm Tiffany the main caracter my brother braydon doesn't like me and we haven't talked in over a year.My friends are kristin whom i have know since i was five shes a year older than me we are practically cousins along with her 17 year old brother and 8 year old sister,then sami we have known each other since second grade but between her and kristin im kind of like there third wheel to a bike,Then hollie she is hilarious and doesn't care what anyone thinks of her,Her best friend is jamie who is an amazing artist, then theres issac well he's my bud we hang out a lot,Oh and his brother gabe we were like best friends but then he asked out and i said yes then we broke up so its different between us now we used to talk all the time and say i love u to each other all the time, not like dating i love you but like best friends i wish he was still my best friend,Then my sister shawna is about to be 19 and her boyfriend dumped her for a high schooler and now he wants her back the weird thing is she's acctually thinking about it.Her ex boyfriend well before they broke up was like my big brother he was just the guy i could look up to and have him to take up for me but know that there broken up he won't even talk to me.The first time i saw him after they broke i wanted him to look down at me and be like "I want you to know I will always be here for you' but nope....I actually felt like crying well i acctully did but it was like all of my brother figures have ended up not talking to me in te end.....Well now levi he is like my little brother he calls my mom and dad his mom and dad, because he only has a dad and they always have been like our family, and he calls me and shawna his sister He's 11.Brenton..oh...brenton he is 20 he is my sisters best friend he is hott and amazing, i blush just looking at him, he calls me his girlfriend arounds his friends just to see me smile real big and blush.and tori she is one of my friends to her and isaac dated for a while but it didn't end well but he still loves her,well whens shes around one of her other friends emily i'm of course the third wheel.some times i feel like the broken wheel on the side walk.Madison is one of my other friends her pictures not on the front but she is beautiful just like all my friends, shes the sweet one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit here thinking to myself I wish I had a best friend yeah I have lots of friends but i'm always third wheel as I said before.I want a best friend who I can tell everything to. you know? Well who cares anymore.Right? I haven't seen my sister like all week she has been gone everytime i'm at home.Yeah I hear come in the house at like 1.

Of course i would get snitched out for drinking moonshine before church of fucking course.Now my dad is always making moonsine jokes and calling me shiny or moony either way hes always making a joke abouit it.