Chapter 5

After Lucca was born things went unexpectedly South. My parents,  Idun and Tarashee found out about him being born.... they didn't really approve.
"GAIA LAYLA ELIZABETH CONWAY! HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME AND YOUR FATHER LIKE THIS YOU KNOW WE DO NOT ACCEPT THIS.... YOUR HUSBAND IS FINE BUT YOUR WERE DEFINITELY NOT READY TO HAVE A CHILD YOUR ALREADY IRRESPONSIBLE!" My mother said before she slapped my face.. harder than I was hit when Erich nearly "murdered" me.....
" I'm sick of this mom!" I screamed " you've abused me since I was 3! I'm a grown woman,  26 as a matter of fact! You can NOT control me anymore ! I'm not your puppet anymore! " I stomped out of the house mad.. I could feel my anger boil.
  When I arrived home I ran into my room and sobbed my eyes out. Jack suddenly walked in... he must've heard my cries because he came in and asked " what's wrong? "
I answered " my mom doesn't approve of out child.... I never told her I was pregnant.... "
Jack was gob smacked he's never heard about a mother disapproving of her daughter becoming a mother. Oh well my mom was a bitch from the start and so was my dad!
____________________________
I'm sorry but this is the end of the story.. I apologize if I let you down with the title and description..
.~Gaia