Chapter 1: Hold on, We're Going Home

A/n: hey guys, just wanted to say sorry for any mistakes, this is an old amateur story of mine.

Robyn Roxy Fenty.

I messaged this Clinton guy and to my surprise he answered right away

I messaged this Clinton guy and to my surprise he answered right away. Thirsty niggas.
Clinton: Hi Rox I'm very excited that you chose to respond. When would be the best time to meet up?
I told him my name was Roxy which is true, but it's my middle name. You have to be extra careful these days on the internet.
Me: Um idk hbu anytime your free
Clinton: Excuse me but may I ask what  "idk and hbu" is?
No this man did not. I should've known not to use text talk with an elderly man.

Me: Idk means I don't know hbu means how about you,k?
Clinton: Yes thank you Are you free at 1:00 today?

Thats right after my shift at the coffee shop so I just told him to meet me there.
I was just laying on my bed looking up at the ceiling wondering where my life's headed. Where will I be in 10 years? This online dating shit ain't forever just something to past the time and get me by. I heard my iPhone ringing. I didn't feel like looking at the caller id so I just answered.
"Hello, who is this?"
"Bitch you know who this is"
"Le,what do you want hoe?"
"you wanna meet up with Mel and I for lunch after your shift?"
"Nah I gotta date sorry hun"
"Hold up date? didn't you and that fuck boy just break up?"
"Yea so?"
"Who's this new man"
"You don't know him"
"how you know?"
"because he's 40 somethin"
"BITCH WHAT?"
I decided to hang up before she could smother me with more questions. I love Leandra dearly but she can be very judgmental.

Christopher Maurice Brown.

I was chillin in my room rapping along to Hit em up' by Tupac

I was chillin in my room rapping along to Hit em up' by Tupac. I was trying to figure out what I was going to do for the rest of the day. I decided to get my lazy ass up and see what my pops was up to. I saw him doing this weird little dance while listening to 'Stoner' by Yung thug. This man doesn't even know what a stoner is and here he is singing along. 
"What the hell are you doing dad?" I questioned
"I'm getting ready for my lunch date with a little young thing." Young thing? Most likely in her mid 30's.

"Oh really? How old is she? Where you taking her? how did you meet this 'young thing'?"
"Damn boy calm down with the questions. We meeting up at the coffee shop up the street. I met her online and she's 21."
" TWENTY-ONE? Man are you crazy? what are YOU gonna do with a 21 year old? How do you know she not no Wendy Williams look alike ? These girls cat-fishing niggas these days pops" I told him while shaking my head in disbelief.
"What grown folks do. Remember your still 17 you got two months till you grown and even then you're not. You wouldn't understand. I know she wouldn't do me like that so drop it"
"Man whatever " I walked out the door on my way to my cousin Mijo apartment to see what he's up to. He doesn't have to work today so I'm guessing nothing.

Clinton James Brown

My son is crazy if he thinks I can't handle a 21 year old

My son is crazy if he thinks I can't handle a 21 year old. I might be 45 but I know what to do when it comes to the ladies young or old. It was 12:53 so I started making my way over to the coffee place to get my new wifey.
I walked into that place all smooth and calm, like I owned it. I had to make a good first impression ya know? I saw this long leg green eyed beauty walk to me with a great smile. I just stared in awe.
Hi, You must be Clinton"
"Um yes and your Roxy right?"  I joked
"The one and only"
"Well let's take a seat and chat for a while shall we Ms. Roxy"
We sat down at the nearest table and made small talk.
"So do you have any kids?"
"Yes a son his name is Chris"
"Oh" is all she said.
"Is that a problem?"
"No,No of course not" she changed her attitude fast.
"I would love for you to meet him one day"
"Yea of course"
"Okay It was nice talking to you next date I'll have something really special planned" I said with a wink. She got up and hugged me then hurried off without another word

Robyn Roxy Fenty

He has a kid. His money probably goes to that spoiled brat. Let me not say anything about his child. I haven't even met the kid. To be honest I don't want to, but I know if I want to continue this I have to. I really hope we don't have to bring his son everywhere we go it's going to be annoying. I have 2 brothers I know what annoying looks like.