Chapter 2: Age Aint Nothin But A Numba

Christopher Maurice Brown

When I got to Mijo's apartment the door was unlocked

When I got to Mijo's apartment the door was unlocked. I didn't tell him I was coming so it's unusual for it to be unlocked. When I walked in he was laid out flat on the couch with a can in his hand. I walked over to the drawer with all the markers and shit and picked out three colors to right on his face with. I wrote 'Enter Here' around the edge of his lip then I drew Bart Simpson on his left cheek. I'm very artistic, what can I say? I took out my iPhone and snapped a picture of my artwork putting it on Instagram with the caption "Don't fall asleep around Breezy." After I was done laughing for 5 minutes just staring at his ugly ass face I shook the shit outta him. Not before cleaning off his face of course. I can't leave any evidence.
"Huh? What?  I'm sorry babe" He screamed squirming around. I busted out laughing
"Nigga get up. I ain't yo baby" I couldn't stop laughing
"Bro what the fuck"
"Ya ass was passed out I had to wake you up"
"Ugh why are you here?" He groaned giving me the side eye.
"Pops was annoying me so I came here" I said plopping down on the other side of the coach as he sat up. He was on his phone looking at texts
"Aye Mel coming over. She wants me to meet her bestfriend" He announced. Mel is his girlfriend of three weeks I think. She's real cool and laid back.
"Oh so she got a bestfriend huh?" I winked
"Maybe I should stay then"
"Nigga bye, her friend is 21 did you forget you still 17?"
"I'll be 18 in two months nigga age ain't nuthin but a number" I danced he just shook his head and continued looking through his phone.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS CHRIS!?" He screamed showing me the picture I posted which has 58 likes by the way.
I did good. I got up quick as hell and ran towards the back only to be followed by him. Fuck my life.
"DONT RUN NOW!"

Melissa Monie Forde

"Robynnnn" I called out to her as me and Leandra were standing outside her apartment waiting for her slow ass to open the door

"Robynnnn" I called out to her as me and Leandra were standing outside her apartment waiting for her slow ass to open the door. When she finally comes to the door Leandra speeds past her. She's still mad about her hanging up on her.
"Hello to you to LeLe" Robz said annoyed giving me a hug.
"Oh I'm sorry I forgot to say Hi didn't I? Just like you forgot to say bye when hanging up on me. Fuq outta here" Le said with a roll of her eyes.
"I'm sorry Le damn I just didn't wanna hear your lecture."
"Why would she give you a lecture?" I asked obviously confused as to why they were arguing. All Le told me was Robyn hung up on her.
"What the fuck ever, Aye Mel ya know Robz is now dating a 45 year old man" She smirked
"A what?!" I screamed
"Yup" Le said
"Didn't you just break up with wassaface?!" I walked around the room pacing back and fourth. What the fuck is wrong with her.
"Look it's not like that. He's my sugar daddy" I just stared at her with disappointment.
"So this what ya do fa money get wit a old men and take der money?" I asked with my accent thick as hell. That's how mad I was.
"Mel it's not that big of a deal calm down"
"Whatever. It's your life I don't care"
"Mel don't be like that"
"I said I don't care hurry and get ready I'm taking you to meet my boyfriend"
"Well I'm out I gotta go to work in a hour" LeLe announced (she lives in the same building)
"Alright see ya later I'm sorry again leleboo" Robz told her with a hug as she walked out to go to her apartment.
"Why have you been dating this guy a month and I'm just now meeting him" She asked with a eye roll.
"Oh hush it's been three weeks I had to make sure it was real"
"Alright whatever ima come downstairs in 5" I gave her a head nod and waited for her to come down to the car.

Barry Mijo Bradford

While Chris and I were waiting on the girls we played 2k

While Chris and I were waiting on the girls we played 2k. Oh and I got his ass for posting that shit on Instagram. I told him to delete it. He said he did but I don't believe him, but I'll check later. My door bell rang causing me to pause the game. I ran over to answer it and there was my baby Melissa accompanied by her friend.
"Hey Barry this is my best friend Robyn"
"Hi Robyn" I said greeting her letting them both in.
"Hey nice to meet you" she said
"My baaabbby" Melissa screamed referring to Chris. Ever since she found out he was 17 she calls him baby. I personally don't like it but whatever. He got up from his seat and went to hug her.
"You gotta stop calling me that Smelly Melly" He smirked
"Shut the fuck up, Robz this is Chris, Mijo's cousin aka Baby"
"Hey" Is all she said. Everybody went dead silent.
"So what we gon do for the rest of the day" I said breaking the awkward silence.
"We could go to the mall or stay here and let your girlfriend watch me whoop yo ass in 2k" Chris annoying ass said.
"Boy what the fuck ever"
"We could go to the party Jonathan throwing later on tonight." Robyn said
"I'm down " I nodded
"Wait is Baby allowed to go to this party?"
"What do you mean?" Robyn asked
"Chrissy here is only 17"
"Mel ima be 18 in two months shut up"
"Aweee" Mel said pinching his cheeks
"He should be able to you know Jon don't care" I spoke up.
"Yeah you right"
"Okay the party don't start for another 2 hours" Robyn announced
"Aight Mel I need to talk to you, we'll be right back y'all" I said to both Chris and Robyn.
Robyn Roxy Fenty

Chris and I were sitting on the same couch staring at the blank Television

Chris and I were sitting on the same couch staring at the blank Television. There was a lot of sexual tension between us but of course we didn't admit it to one another. We both kept sneaking glances at each other though. I couldn't help but bite my lip. He had those big brown eyes with those big plump lips. No telling what was in his jeans. God why did he have to be 17?
I didn't even want to think about his age. I just wanted him.