Out in the city

Lexi and Thomas dropped me off at Geraldine's house with my sleepover bag. Little did they know that the bag contained Lexi's drivers license, a ridiculously short dress and high heeled shoes. Geraldine was doing her hair when I got to hers and I started doing my own hair and make up. We started drinking vodka and lemonade, but neither of us were very good at knowing how much vodka to pour so the first few were pretty strong. By the time we went to leave, Geraldine's sister and 6 of her friends were in a much worse state than we were. One girl fell up the stairs on the way to the bathroom just as we both fell down the stairs. My head was spinning, I could hardly walk but I wasn't sure if that was because I was drunk or the fact I could barely walk in such high shoes.
We got on the bus and headed into the city. We went to a few smaller pubs and used our borrowed Id's 3 times without any bar staff realising we were frauds. We were having a fantastic night, my tummy hurt from laughing so hard. I got a message from Thomas telling me to enjoy my sleepover but the words were all jumbled, he too was very drunk!
After finishing our last drink and being hit on by some creepy older men we decided to head out to find a club we could dance in. We were pretty disorientated but found our way and queued to get in. The queue was pretty long and I was bursting for the toilet. So when we went in I ran to find the bathrooms while Geraldine went in search of the bar to get us a drink.
While I was in the toilets a few girls were crying so I asked them what was wrong. After giving them some advice as best as a drunk 14 year old could do I went out to find Geraldine. I couldn't see her at the bar or anywhere on the dance floor. I must have been in the toilets a while because the number of people inside the club had at least tripled since when we first came in. People were pushing passed me and I noticed the room was spinning all over the place. I found who I thought was Geraldine and started dancing with her only to realise it was someone different in a similar dress. I checked my phone and it was going on 1.15 we were due to get a taxi home in 15 minutes. I hadn't seen Geraldine in almost 2 hours, how had I managed to lose so much track of time. I phoned her but her phone was off, I tried and tried again but still no answer. Eventually I get a text off her saying she was on her way home, some boys had put her in a taxi cause she could barely stand. She told me to get a taxi back to hers but by the time I got outside everyone were trying to get in taxis at the same time. When I did eventually get one the taxi driver said they were no longer doing taxi's to outside the city till at least after 3 when the people needing lifts round the city had calmed down. I didn't know what to do. I came across a guy who wanted to share a taxi but when I said I had no where to go he offered me back to his. I was cold, drunk and scared so I agreed and got in the taxi next to him. The boy waved bye to his friends who were getting in a different taxi and we drove off. He started asking questions about me so I mixed a bit of my details with Lexi's up so he didn't realise I was only 14. When we got back to his he poured me a drink and turned on the tv in his room. He took his clothes off and got into one side of the bed so I copied and got into the other side.He started kissing me so I kissed him back. Before I knew it he had my bra off and was touching my breasts. Next it was my pants and I felt him put his fingers inside me. My heart started to race, I didn't know what I was doing but at the same time it felt so good. He rolled on top of me and pushed his erection inside me. It was ridiculously painful at first, but I was still pretty drunk so I didn't care too much. He came pretty fast and I went off to the toilet after. Their was blood pouring down my leg so I cleaned myself up and went back to find the guy sound asleep. I checked for blood on his bed but to my relief he had black sheets so it was hardly noticeable. I crawled in beside him and shut my eyes as he pulled me close.
I woke up at the crack of dawn the next morning and found myself running to the bathroom to be sick. I felt horrible, my head was banging and I desperately needed a glass of water. After I spewed the contexts of my tummy into the toilet I quietly got dressed and snuck out the guys house without waking him up. I had no idea where I was and I felt the urge to be sick again. I felt like I was walking funny cause I was so sore. I found a bush and continued to spew getting myself a few odd looks off early dog walkers. I asked one of them the direction towards a shop and decided I would have a better idea where I was once I bought a bottle of water and some pain killers. Luckily a taxi was waiting outside the shop so I just gave the driver Geraldine's address and he drove off. It was at least a 20 minute drive and a pricey taxi fair but I got back in one piece and scurried up the path of Geraldine's garden and into her house. I was desperate to tell her about what just happened.