Chapter 4

It's to Jake's version now.

A girl walked into the lunchroom. She got her food, and sat down. "Hey, yo, how you get in here?" X-ray asked.
She looked at him like she mean to do something dangerous.

"I got in here for taking some shoes that I didn't steal." She said. They all got up and pulled her. I wanted to stop them, but they would know I'm like my father. "No way you didn't steal shoes." Said Squid.

She was struggling to get out. "Don't make me dare and come and punch ya! I'm Kissin' Yulie Yelnats if you want to get killed!" Yulie said. They let her go. "No way you're Kissin' Yulie Yelnats." Armpit said.

Mr Sir came in somehow. "Mr Sir. Pass me ya gun please?" Yulie asked. He threw her the gun, and she put it up in the air. "What you gonna do?" X-ray asked.

She shot it, and I jumped, including everyone else. I got up. Only Kissin' Yulie Yelnats could do that. "Are you Stanley Yelnats daughter?" I asked.

Everybody gasped, including Yulie. "You got Zero to talk." Squid said. She looked directly at me. "Yes, how do you know that?" Yulie asked.

I walked over to her. 'My name's Jake Zeroni. My dad knew your father a long time ago." I said. I gave her a big smile and she gave me one back too.