Getting to know each other

Jay POV

At lunch I was sitting at the table with my nigga Trey; I saw lexi walking around lost so I went to her and asked her to join us for lunch . She said hi  and began eating like her damn life depended on it. This girl here is going to be the death of me

I'm hoping trey don't start up ntn while she's here cause he's childish at times. In the mean while me and Lil shortie were talking about ourselves

Jay: How are u ma
Lexi: I'm good
Jay: You don't seem so to me what's wrong with you
Lexi: Nth OK I just need some time alone

End of convo

With that she ran off to the women's room to I guess go cool off I notice she has something bothering her but imma find out later when she cools down .

Lexi POV

I don't know why the old memories of my ex are coming around again I just can't function with the molestation and depression in my life it's really weighing me down.

Jay is so nice maybe I should give him a chance to really get to know me but I just don't want to end up like how I did in my past relationship I went through hell and back with Mario.

I got up off the floor cleaned myself up and went back to where the boys were sitting. Jay motioned me over to sit in his lap and I did. He then started to massage my back which was so comforting. The bell then rung for our other class we said our good byes then went to our  class

After school

Jay and I were outside chilling we started listening to SoMo-Ride this song was my fave we sang our hearts out 🎶〽. We then went for a walk in the near by garden.

Jay  POV

The garden was romantic so I brought her there her first reaction was priceless. I'm guessing she loves nature a lot, we walked and I wrapped my hand around her tiny waist, Moments like these I love. We sat under a hollow tree I instantly placed her in my arms where she belongs . lexi started sobbing I turned and looked at her she had  pain and hurt in her  eyes. I pulled her closer while she let all of that pain out.

After we left the park we exchanged numbers then got into separate cars. I followed her home just to make sure she arrived safe then she came to me. I looked at her and gave her a long passionate kiss when we pulled back she was smiling. She invited me inside, I went in and was amazed her place was a 3 bedroom house it was nicely decorated she has elegant taste like me.

We went into her room it was huge a king sized bed with matching bed tables a 62 inch mounted t.v a bathroom walk in closet etc. I loved her crib it was cool. After she gave me a tour of the place we got ordered pizza and made popcorn for our movie night. We watched a couple episodes of agent carter and devious maids.

My eyes were getting heavy so I told herbim leaving and she pecked my lips and told me to text her when I'm home so she knows I'm safe.

I had win my queen, imma love protect care and provide for my Lil shortie nothing is going to tear us apart. Im going to wife her💑💏👫👰

********************************************
How is the book so far I'm getting use to the hang of this book thing tell me if I need to improve and remember the book is just beginning so there will be more things in store

MM is Lexi's apartment