Thief? (Background Information)

You were so exhausted after a day of shopping and sightseeing in Taiwan. You literally dragged yourself out of the hotel lift and slumped against the door of your room. You least expected it to be unlocked. You almost fell over, but thankfully you stopped yourself in time. Panic overcame you for that slight second, and you wondered if there was a murderer or a thief in your room. You were someone with the wildest imaginations, wondering if that thief was lurking behind the door, with a knife in his hand, ready to stab at you the moment you walked in. You didn't know what to do; you desperately wanted to call Chanyeol -- but wait, he was back in Korea, where you had forced him to stay since you didn't want that dork of a man following you around like a lapping huge puppy and embarrassing you on the streets -- dammit, you were in this battle alone. You groaned inside and made a mental note that if you ever made it out of this hotel alive you'd go home and hug the life out of that big yoda. You never felt that you needed him, and in fact you sometimes felt that he was annoying, being clingy and dumb towards you, and yet now you realised how much you actually loved the hell of that 24-year-old, how safe he actually made you feel subconsciously. You regretted it when you always fought with him over him taking the last pizza slice, or him carrying you on his back to school, or how he brought flowers to your class and gave them to you in front of all your classmates. You realised that he is your angel in disguise, even though you didn't take notice of it, nor thank him for it. You opened the door regardless, and stepped in without realising it.

Is there really a thief in your room?
Do look out for the next part ^^