Chapter 7

New Girl

[Jordan's POV]

I got up and got in the shower. Once I got out I put on my sports bra and put a towel around my waist. I saw Alexis sitting in the bed looking at me. I put on my boxers and got dressed in my white t shirt, red sleeveless hoodie, black pants, and Cement 4s. I put on my Calvin Klein Cologne.

"That smells nice." She said.

"Thanks you can smell it all day." I said hugging her.

She winked at me. I looked at the clock and I grabbed my duffle bag.

"I have early practice." I said.

"I'll come." She said.

We both ran to the car. I pulled off and drove to school. I parked in the parking lot. I ran out of the car and into the gym. I joined the shoot around.

[Alexis' POV]

I walked in and watch Jordan practice. I see why her name is Jordan. She is so good at basketball. They played a pick up game and Her team won.

Practice was over and I met Jordan outside the gym. I kissed her.

"Papi I'll meet you later." I said walking away.

I made sure to put a little sway in my hips to show off my ass.

[Jordan's POV]

I looked at her ass when she was walking. I bit my lip. Alexis turned around and walked back up to me. I turned and saw Zeke.

"Zeke wassup." I said.

"Nothing I have to show this new girl around." Zeke said.

"Where is she." I said.

"There." Zeke said.

A girl who was buff and had a snapback on walked up.

"Ayo what up I'm Terry." The girl said holding out her hand.

"I'm Jordan." I said shaking her hand tightly.

I saw Terry wink at Alexis. Alexis blushed. I put my arm around Alexis and pulled her next to me.

"Hey I'm Terry love." Terry said kissing Alexis' knuckles.

"I'm Alexis." Alexis said.

I grabbed Alexis butt. She moaned and looked at me. I kissed her and she kissed me back. She moaned in the kiss. I broke the kiss. Terry smirked at Alexis. I smacked Alexis' butt and I walked with Terry. Alexis walked to class and I stopped Terry.

"Ok look Alexis is my girlfriend and don't you dare lay a finger on her. Got me." I said.

"I do what I want." Terry said bumping my shoulder and walking to the classroom.

I walked to class and instead of sitting by Jeff. I sat by Alexis before Terry could.

"Hey Jealous Jordan." She said.

"I'm not jealous." I said huffing looking back at Terry.

Terry was biting her lip and looking at Alexis' ass. I rubbed my hand down Alexis' back and when I reached her butt, I grabbed it. Alexis looked at me and bit her lip. Then she turned around and saw Terry looking at us.

"So that's what this is." She said getting up and sitting next to Jeff.

Jeff looked back at me and shoot his head. Am I really Jealous? The bell rang. I got up and I grabbed Alexis. I walked out the classroom and she jerked her hand back. She pushed me against a locker. She got close to me.